Fiverr Forum

*FREE Extra Fast Delivery* 500 word writing gig

I’m going on vacation at the end of March and would like to build up some extra cash so I can do some ‘extras’ while there (Sea World & San Diego Zoo with the kids). With that in mind, I’m offering anyone who mentions that they found my gig through the fiverr forums with FREE extra fast delivery (24 hours)!

I am a native English writer with a lot of experience on just about all niches (nothing adult please).

Please take a look, I’ve got lots of very positive reviews and would love to add you to my list of satisfied customers!

http://fiverr.com/seatbelt99/write-high-quality-articles-up-to-500-words

Also consider ‘collecting’ my gig!

And finally, if you have any suggestions to help improve my gig just let me know. I’m always looking for ways to take this to the next level.

Thanks again!

Michael (Seatbelt99)

Great! I’m your new customer. :slight_smile:

Reply to @mikpel:

Thank You! I’ve just completed your article. I appreciate the order! The money I earned from you will help buy my son or daughters a nice sea-world t-shirt! lol.

If you ever need any other writing just let me know!

Reply to @seatbelt99:

Wow I didn’t expected it to be that fast!

Michael really had to do research on this technical subject because there are so many facts squeezed in to this article, great job!!

Regards,

Mike

Reply to @mikpel:

Thanks! Glad to help. I look forward to working with you again!

Michael

I’m not sure if ‘bumping’ a thread is allowed here but I don’t see that it is prohibited anywhere.

I guess we’ll see. :wink:

Michael