Free gigs for starters to start build their reputation without risks for buyers

dmitriycherezov

Hello, I’ve just started fiverr and firstly there was a pink glasses on me that there people can earn money for reading mean statements while laughing like they’ve said something funny. But it’s came to me that people would gladly pay 10 times more for same service if there is more stars. So wouldn’t it be a good idea to provide a new comers an opportunity to work for free if they want? Or something like special gig that expires in “X” amount of time. Or maybe a coupon for 100% discount. I hope at least somebody to see that post and share their opinions or some good advice on how to start sell some gigs. Thank you if you do!

• 3 years later...

you are so right bro

I am new here, but so far ive seen no orders.

this makes it hard for all new sellers.

your suggestions are also great and i wish the fiverr team should look into that.

No he isn’t right. He is wrong. Read the ToS.

By the way doing free work does not help you. If you can’t gr orders, there is another reason.

you are so right bro

I am new here, but so far ive seen no orders.

this makes it hard for all new sellers.

your suggestions are also great and i wish the fiverr team should look into that.

You are responding to a three year old thread from a seller who made his last sale three years ago and was last active on the forum three years ago…

While this is a necro-thread, I will say, if someone is so eager to work for free, they are certainly free to go create their own site, YouTube channel or whatever and offer their services gratis.

I mean, come on, the cheapest Gig is $5 (plus fees, I know). Isn’t that cheap enough!? Also, doing a free Gig will not get you a review as all reviews are only for orders that have been paid for.

GG

Archived