Fiverr Forum

Free Gigs: Get your Portrait!

Hey guys!

I am here for three months now, and it’s been awesome!

When I first started drawing on Fiverr I wasn’t sure what to expect, but things turned out so great. Sales are terrific, I gained enough money to pay my scholarship for next year! And my drawing skills has became better. I also made some huge connections with people, one time buyers became recurrent clients and then friends. And all of that thanks to this great community, I feel now like it’s time for me to pay you back! :smiley:

So here is the deal, I am offering 3 HAND DRAWN PORTRAIT for FREE for 3 Fiverr members ( I wish I could offer more but I don’t have time to make portraits of all of you guys :stuck_out_tongue: ). In order to participate just leave a comment here on this post, the 3 winners will be chosen by drawing lots. Participation will be closed the 25th August!

->> Two of the winners will get their portrait as a High Res .jpeg file (check examples here http://fiverr.com/enissay14/make-a-realistic-hand-drawing-of-you-or-anyone)

->> One lucky member will get his portrait + a SPEED DRAWING VIDEO! (check examples here : http://fiverr.com/enissay14/make-a-speed-hand-drawing-video)

Results will be announced here and the drawings ( & your gigs if you want :smiley: ) will be featured on my Facebook Page. So don’t wait, get your FREE portrait and your SPEED HAND DRAWN VIDEO NOW!

Good luck,

Yassine

Reply to @rochellereid: Love the spirit :smiley: ! Maybe next time @rochellereid

Reply to @musicmeister: Me too :stuck_out_tongue: Good for you maybe you will be the only one to have all the three portraits I don’t mind :smiley:

Surprise no one commented here yet.

Ahem, I’m gladly inserting my comment here.

Congrats on your success!

Reply to @powerseoservice: Thanks ! :wink:

wow, what an amazing artist, hope I win!!!

Reply to @steph4u2nite: :blush: thaanks! Good luck!

Up! Anyone else?? Only 5 days left!!

Sure…I’m in. But I’m a newbie. How long do I have to wait before my gig shows up on this site. Appreciate the help.

Wow, congrats for your success and I hope you always success for everything. and I hope I win, haha :smiley:

*sorry for my English

Hey, wait, count me in! I love drawing and dancing. I am a Moondancer with unique Moondancing skill and I’d love to have a portrait of mine in Michael Jackson’s outfit

Tu Michael

PS: Should I offer a free Moondancing video too? :slight_smile:

Reply to @mafialady: You don’t have to wait too long if you do the right things, check this post by auws a level two seller it will help you a lot! http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/12075/newbie-tips-on-how-to-make-your-gig-popout#Item_19

Reply to @beno_rohman: Good luck :wink:

Reply to @tumichael2: Heey, if you win I will draw you in Michael Jackson’s outfit, should be great for promotion haha :smiley:

I just found out about your great artwork…I am ordering a gig and hope I get one free of me too!!! :)))) You are truly talented!!!

Congrats Yassine! Count me in :wink:

Reply to @assistdetroit: Thank you so much, looking forward to work with you :wink: and maybe draw your portrait :smiley:

Good luck!

Reply to @bbetrio3: Thanks and welcome :wink:

Reply to @enissay14: in case i dont win, are you interested in gig exchange? :slight_smile: