Fiverr Forum

Free Help With Your Gigs: Gig and Profile Editing in English for New Sellers (READ ENTIRE POST)

Since proper English grammar, spelling, and punctuation is extremely important to getting sales here on Fiverr from English-speaking Buyers, and since there are always people looking to get help with their Gigs, I have decided to offer a free editing service for new sellers. Follow the instructions below, and I will proofread, edit, and critique your profile and ONE (1) Gig, completely free of charge.

1.) Post a reply indicating you are interested, so this thread stays visible to other people who might want to use the service. DO NOT POST A LINK TO YOUR GIG IN YOUR REPLY! If you spam this thread with Gig links, you will NOT receive the service and it WILL be marked as spam by a Sheriff.

2.) Message me privately with your Gig link and the following message (copy/paste):

I would like you to review my profile and this Gig.

Note: I am an active Level 2 Seller here on Fiverr, so it may take me a few days to get to your review, but it will get done as long as you are a New Seller. I will not be reviewing Sellers who have reached Level 1 or 2, because they have Gigs that are working for them.

It is also important to understand that a critique is included. This means that I will tell you things you can do to make your Gigs and profile better, and this may include changing your services if they violate the rules of Fiverr or another site. I'm not doing this to hurt your feelings, I'm doing this to help increase your sales. I genuinely want every Seller to succeed on Fiverr, even if you are my competition. :-)

All the best,
Michelle

I will get right on it, thank you for following the instructions.

Thank you for following the instructions, I will get on your critique as soon as I have a moment free.

ill send you my first gig made … ill request you to review… thanks

[link removed]

Gig links don’t belong here. Those go in a private message to me.

Thank you to everyone who has followed the directions for a critique. Just so there is no further confusion, I will get to your critique as soon as I can. I am not ignoring you just because I haven’t gotten to it yet. I am an active Seller, meaning I do have paying orders that demand my attention.

i would like to review of my profile and gig

Please follow up with a private message so I know which gig to review.

Please follow up with a private message to me so I know which gig to review.

I would like you to review my profile and this Gig

I would like to review of my profile and gig

Dear
chellevanhoy I am a new seller of Fiverr .I want to know about gigs.I created 3 gigs few days ago and visited a lot of people but no order my gigs .what is problems my gigs. I don’t know .Please see my gigs and identify gigs problems,and kindly inform me .