Fiverr Forum

Free: I will give you tips on improving your Fiverr gig for FREE

Improve your Fiverr gig for FREE. Please one gig only per person. I will give you tips for Free to improve your gig title, description, extras, etc. for FREE. Yeah! that what you have heard FREE. Who doesn’t want any help from an old seller for FREE. I returned to Fiverr again after spending 2 months in hospital and am back home with a brand new laptop to start work again from today. I saw there are many new users with many more gigs when I just logged in and therefore I will give you tips on improving your Fiverr gig for FREE because I’m feeling Glad getting back on Fiverr.

Please also comment your gig link. One Gig per person please…

So now get your Gig improved for FREE…

Danish82, a seller on fiverr since 2013 says:
My first advice is "Never copy descriptions from another seller"
My second advice is “Never forget the first advice”

You write your own description, “Don’t you know what you provide in your gig?”

I am hoping you can help me get this gig going.

Good evening!

We offer a large database of famous viral quotes about life, motivation, business and so on (1900 topics total), which can be used as content for a fan page, Twitter, or your own website.

Can you take a look?
[Links Not permitted here, only in My Fiverr Gigs. Removed.]

Thank you in advance.
KtukrService.

Here is my gig: L
[Links Not permitted here, only in My Fiverr Gigs. Removed.]

It’s been up for a week. I’ve done some basic marketing like post it up on Instagram, facebook and linkedIN but no inqueries yet. I guess I could try to market on some other forums as I’ve heard from various sources. What do you think? What do you think of my video description and text description?

Please help me improve my gig.I’m graphing designer.check my gig.Thank you.

I would love to have my gig promoted I’m a video editor and graphic designer.

Hi, links aren’t allowed on this forum