Free life lessons by "Karen"

Hello, Everyone (specially our beloved new “how to mek sells” sellers) gather around to watch the first episode of “Free life lessons by Karen”. Feast your eyes on this screenshot.

Capture.thumb.png.316a482e95f85d8d1c97e3a723e99c8a.png
Capture618×1116 95.8 KB

I failed to get the order from “Karen” but you don’t have to.

So, how to get order from “Karen”? As soon as you get a message from “Karen” (you’ll know), tell him/her your name, city and country. Karen will give you the work and decide a fair price for that work. Don’t say anything, bow down and accept whatever Karen offers.

That’s it. Enjoy!

Oh my GOD 😰 IT GOT WORSE AND WORSE! “In your country you’re used to being poor so I don’t want to pay you fairly” ??? Do you have to deal with this kind if racism a lot?

Thankfully, no. Hardly 10 buyers stooped to that level in last 6 years. I think these type of buyers usually target new sellers.

Guest fibocci

They’d pay you less for the same work just because of your location? … I just find that absolutely disgusting.

Thankfully, no. Hardly 10 buyers stooped to that level in last 6 years. I think these type of buyers usually target new sellers.

Hardly 10 buyers stooped to that level

At any rate, that’s 10 too many. Sorry you had to deal with this absolute blowhard. He sounds like a truly miserable stale piece of wonder bread.

I’m surprised you kept going after the second message 😂

I was just trying my best to learn a few things from a millionaire who paid for 4th $3.7M house in cash. I grabbed a bag of popcorn at 4 in the morning, but unfortunately, this guy left me hanging.

They’d pay you less for the same work just because of your location? … I just find that absolutely disgusting.

They’d pay you less for the same work just because of your location?

This is the type of person that believes monopolies shouldn’t be outlawed and that companies outsourcing jobs to countries with no labor laws shouldn’t be required to treat their employees ethically because “at least they’re giving them a job”

A soulless, dollar-bill-where-a-heart-should-be barnacle.

Guest fibocci

I was just trying my best to learn a few things from a millionaire who paid for 4th $3.7M house in cash. I grabbed a bag of popcorn at 4 in the morning, but unfortunately, this guy left me hanging.

And that is why they are a “millionaire” instead of a billionaire (since they think they’re that smart). Even actual billionaires let alone millionaires would pay you more. Why cheap out when you’re that rich apparently, hm?

Guest fibocci

They’d pay you less for the same work just because of your location?

This is the type of person that believes monopolies shouldn’t be outlawed and that companies outsourcing jobs to countries with no labor laws shouldn’t be required to treat their employees ethically because “at least they’re giving them a job”

A soulless, dollar-bill-where-a-heart-should-be barnacle.

This is the type of person that believes monopolies shouldn’t be outlawed and that companies outsourcing jobs to countries with no labor laws shouldn’t be required to treat their employees ethically because “at least they’re giving them a job

Another form of racism, basically. Or more precisely, white saviorism. Did I get that right?

(Not assuming their race, but it’s exactly that sort of behavior. I don’t think the term should just be limited to volunteering)

And that is why they are a “millionaire” instead of a billionaire (since they think they’re that smart). Even actual billionaires let alone millionaires would pay you more. Why cheap out when you’re that rich apparently, hm?

Why cheap out when you’re that rich apparently, hm?

I wanted to tell this guy that Sims 4 simoleons don’t work in real world. :rofl:

This is the type of person that believes monopolies shouldn’t be outlawed and that companies outsourcing jobs to countries with no labor laws shouldn’t be required to treat their employees ethically because “at least they’re giving them a job

Another form of racism, basically. Or more precisely, white saviorism. Did I get that right?

(Not assuming their race, but it’s exactly that sort of behavior. I don’t think the term should just be limited to volunteering)

white saviorism

This will be Savannah from the youth club who then travels to the Indian factory where the employees are making a few bucks a day, poses for 10 Instagram photos of herself handing them goody bags full of merch with her name on it, and then goes home and forgets about it forever except whenever someone brings up spiritual mindfulness and she nods and says “I spent time in Asia, I know ALL about that”

Guest fibocci

Why cheap out when you’re that rich apparently, hm?

I wanted to tell this guy that Sims 4 simoleons don’t work in real world. :rofl:

Even Simlish makes more sense than what they’re speaking.

Guest fibocci

white saviorism

This will be Savannah from the youth club who then travels to the Indian factory where the employees are making a few bucks a day, poses for 10 Instagram photos of herself handing them goody bags full of merch with her name on it, and then goes home and forgets about it forever except whenever someone brings up spiritual mindfulness and she nods and says “I spent time in Asia, I know ALL about that”

That is both oddly specific and incredibly stereotypical. These types of people are so strange… and it’s even stranger that there are so many of them.

Archived