Fiverr Community Forum

Free Mind clearing skills!

First sit alone in the room. Second close your eyes. Third breathe. Forth feel your mind begin to calm and clear. Try it if it works like it.

Thanks Hun.

Reply to @healingreadings: Don’t say “Thanks hun”. You are going to leave a creepy, awkward impression to your buyer/s if you ever get them.

Reply to @crocapy: As creepy and awkward as using stock ‘model’ images for writing gigs? :wink:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Miss, is there any problem with that? These images are used to draw attention as many other across the Fiverr platform that are not gig related. If I wanted it the other way, then it would be the other way, everyone has their own ways of promotion in case if you didn’t know. I advise you to keep your comments to yourself, as your username suggests - it’s your thing. Thank you and have a nice day!

Reply to @kjblynx: Well said, as usual.

Reply to @crocapy: Mr. (if the profile photo is of you), it’s a forum! The entire purpose is to comment. Don’t be a hypocrite. If you can tell someone they are doing something creepy and awkward, so can I. Don’t dish it out if you can’t take it. Good day. :slight_smile: