Free offer: I will do Web Scraping or Python Programming for FREE!

Dear Buyer or fellow Seller,

there is no reason to trust a New Seller, especially who is not just new to Fiverr, but to the whole freelancing business. I’d like to earn the trust. I will do Web Scraping or Python Programming for free.

I have more than 10 years of experience as software engineer. I primarily worked on Mobile Applications, Continous Integration, Web Applications, REST Microservices.

I’m currently building competence in Web Scraping and Python.

I take even this free exercise very seriously.
It is part of my business to earn trust.

Let me know if you have any work for me. I would be happy if you would rate my gig after the successful handover of the solution.
EDIT: but you will not be able to do so this time. Still, maybe next time you buy my gig. I’ll do this free of charge and no questions asked :slight_smile:

Looking forward working with you!
Best Regards,
Tamas Jozsa

A buyer cannot rate your gig unless they buy your gig so this is of no benefit to you. Maybe you could offer something extra within your gigs instead.

Thanks, should have read the rules. Really just starting out as a new Fiverr. Anyhow I still want to practice my gig, and would love to help people even for free while doing so.

Your post was moved to My Fiverr Gigs. The proper place to advertise your gig(s).

Happy Selling!

Check out https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks. Well kinda does not help that much for people with no external source, I think. It is a good one on how to create a gig. But how to shine, be ranked, get buys when there are hundreds of New Sellers just like you. It is kinda a missing guide.

I did find some posts here in the community that can help. I’m going through them now.

Also, I’m looking into building a blog and building up social media presence.

Thanks anyhow for the link, apreachiate it.

Take time to read through the forum and you will find lots of tips and you could also check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.