Fiverr Forum

*FREE SAMPLES FOR FIRST ORDER* I will make you a quality whiteboard and animated explainer videos [Only for 5 dollars]

GIG’S LINK : https://www.fiverr.com/fadyjoseph21/make-you-a-kinetic-attractive-look-animated-explainer

Hello customers, this service offers you an attractive kinetic explainer or animated explainer video, we also offer whiteboard explainer videos and we will support many more categories soon.

*The offer costs only 5$ which is a limited time offer.
*If you need to add your own logos or animations it will cost 1 more 5$ for each 5 photos.
*If you need to add more seconds to the video it will cost 5$ for each 30 more seconds.

FOR A LIMITED TIME >> A FREE 20 SECONDS WATERMARKED SAMPLE VIDEO << just to build a comfort zone and to check what you gonna buy.

OFFER FOR FIRST ORDER [Free Samples]
-For you first order you can add 5 animations or photos or your logo or whatever for free with the additional 5$.
-You also have 1 minute of video length not just 40 without any additional costs.

*Why you should buy from us ?

• 24/7 SUPPORT
  • Fast Delivery
  • We offer you quality service
  • Design is your choice

To make it short I made a review video about this service just to understand how the video system gonna be and consider it as a preview about what you gonna buy.

Best Regards,
Fady Joseph.

Nice gig! Good luck with sell :slight_smile:

Thanks brother, welcome to my gigs any time :slight_smile:

Great! I will you purchase your gig very soon. Awesome!:grinning:

Thanks brother, we are at your service anytime.

Regards.