Free work without an order

sabbirhossain96

Question

5 answers to this question

If I were you, I’d direct the buyer to my portfolio where he can check out the samples of my previous work. If he still insists on a free sample, I’d give him a firm “no” (I’d probably use more words than one) and tell him that he’s more than welcome to request for a $5 offer for the “free” sample.

If I were you, I’d direct the buyer to my portfolio where he can check out the samples of my previous work. If he still insists on a free sample, I’d give him a firm “no” (I’d probably use more words than one) and tell him that he’s more than welcome to request for a $5 offer for the “free” sample.

I did not agree with him for free service.

Buyer is telling me to give him a free work for sample without an order though I have shared portfolio where I have kept examples work. He has shared his website link.

What should I do now?

Buyer is telling me to give him a free work for sample without an order though

Tell your buyer you don’t work for free and stop communicating. Personally, I’d also report them for sending spam and block them in case they try to place an order.

There is one basic rule on Fiverr which goes simply:

ANYONE WHO EVER ASKS FOR FREE WORK OR DISCOUNTS WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE IF YOU EVER AGREE TO WORK WITH THEM

Save yourself the trouble of slavery and move on.

Buyer is telling me to give him a free work for sample without an order though

Tell your buyer you don’t work for free and stop communicating. Personally, I’d also report them for sending spam and block them in case they try to place an order.

There is one basic rule on Fiverr which goes simply:

ANYONE WHO EVER ASKS FOR FREE WORK OR DISCOUNTS WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE IF YOU EVER AGREE TO WORK WITH THEM

Save yourself the trouble of slavery and move on.

Thanks for advising:sunglasses:

Archived