Fiverr Forum

FreeBee! Angel w/ribbon of awareness. I Love You, Mothers Day, Guardian Angel, Support The Troops

Hey All, here’s my latest Gig I created. Support the Troops, Send a Guardian Angel, Happy Mother’s Day, Support A Cause… So much you can do here.

A portion of the cause or to Support the Troops will be donated to one or more of the charities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHqdsfB9qOE

http://fiverr.com/newopp/create-you-a-beautiful-angel-draped-with-ribbon-for-awareness-for-special-i-love-you-gift-or-mothers-day-or-guardian-angel

I would appreciate any tips / suggestions on which category this should go in or keyword :) Thanks in Advance

FREEBEE!!! ATTN: Fiverr Sellers or anyone who sees this gig from this forum will get 2 for 1 Guardian Angels (no free extras however).

Just link this thread when you place your order ;)

ATTN: Fiverr Sellers or anyone who sees this gig from this forum will get 2 for 1 Guardian Angels (no free extras however).

Just link this thread when you place your order :wink:

Remember a portion of these sales will go to charity.

Whether we agree with what’s going on or not, our troops need our support. Please send a soldier your support today by getting this gig and posting a Guardian Angel on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, via email, text, everywhere to them or their family member to pass on :wink:

Trust me, they’ll appreciate it.

Oh and don’t forget to Send A Troop a Guardian Angel.

#SupportTheTroops

Whether we agree with what’s going on or not, our troops need our support. Please send a soldier your support today by getting this gig and posting a Guardian Angel on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, via email, text, everywhere to them or their family member to pass on :wink:

Trust me, they’ll appreciate it.

Oh and don’t forget to Send A Troop a Guardian Angel.

#SupportTheTroops

Support the Troops!!!

With so much going on, something like this is needed desperately.