Freedom! Do you Love Fiverr? You will not believe what fiverr has done

sheergenius

Do you Love Fiverr? You will not believe what fiverr has done for me. I love Fiverr. Fiverr has allowed me to quit my job. I quit my job about six months ago and moved from Mississippi to houston, texas. It has given me a since of true freedom. I get the chance to spend more and more time with my two girls, I get to stay home and do the things I enjoy doing. I now wonder what’s the next step for me, here on fiverr. I have not reached the top rated seller level yet after over a year of %100 positive feedback and over 1500 orders. I don’t really even think about it anymore to be honest. Is there a ceiling on fiverr for level 2 sellers. I am wondering how many people here on fiverr has actually quit their job! Do you feel sense of freedom! What do you feel is the next step for you and your success here on fiverr. If you have quit your job. Is fiverr your only source of income? Here is my profile — check me out https://www.fiverr.com/sheergenius

Guest codespark

I believe your next step is a TRS. My experience here is also good so far. I am thankful to Fiverr.

Guest customrapsongs

Fiverr is an excellent platform to offer services. If you know how to work with Fiverr rather than against it, it pays off tremendously. I average about $1,200USD/month on here doing what I love! I’m so glad I found out about this site. It is truly a blessing.

Archived