Fiverr Forum

Freelance Graphic Designer - Looking for work!

Hello & Welcome!
Would you happen to be searching for a professional-grade graphic designer, that wont cost you a fortune?
Look no further! My name is Tryton Melhart, I am a newly emerging 18 year old freelance graphic designer. The purpose of this page is so that I can connect with those of you who are looking for someone that can design the face of their organisation, whatever it may be. If you are looking for a reliable GFX artist that can:

• Design organised, original & professional content that will catch the eye of consumers.

• Operate Adobe Photoshop & Adobe After-Effects fluently

• Create amazing cutsom logos, buisness cards, web-banners, animated banners, and 3D renders.

• Free-hand-draw custom designs, then transfer those hand-drawings to a digital platform for touchups while maintaining high quality resolution.

• Follow all clients detailed descriptions regarding what they want their custom designs to look like.

• Provide active and up to date feedback to clients regarding project progression.

Then I would highly suggest that you would consider me for hire. My disire is to help
    business/organisation leaders - design the visual representation of their business/organisation. While at the same time, providing a means of financial support on my end. If you are at all interested in what I have to offer. Contact me via the following platforms & I will get back to you within 24hrs.

I don’t think you can post your contact information outside Fiverr…

Thank you, I was not aware of that. I am now so it has been removed :smile:

You can post a link to your Gig/Gigs, though…
But contact outside Fiverr is a no-no :wink:

Thanks for the wisdome :+1: very helpful.