Freelance newbie saying hello!

mzmasud
Welcome to the Fiverr community. However, I just visited your profile and I think that everything is quite fine. From my point of view, there are some minor grammatical errors in your Gig description. I have just corrected those, please have a look the corrected one:

I am a natively bilingual translation expert specializing in the English-French pairing. With my help, you will be able to convey your message accurately to a French audience while retaining your personal writing style and tone.

If you are looking for a Native French Speaker who can professional and manually translate documents from English to French or vice versa, I am the best choice for you.
My objective is to offer the best translation service for all Fiverr clients. I have an extensive writing background to offer translations in exactly the style you desire. It is of high importance to me to meet the deadline and to provide satisfactory work.
As I am new to Fiverr, I may not have many reviews yet but I can share my portfolios. I will revise, check grammar and proofread before submission.
Your content will be kept confidential and I will never share it on any platform.
Thanks

Archived