Fiverr Forum

Freelance newbie starting the journey on Fiverr

I am Buddhika Herath from Sri Lanka. I have been developing websites, web applications and Restful APIs with PHP Laravel framework for the last 4 years. Worked on several software development organizations as a full-stack developer (remotely and inhouse).

My main area of expertise is PHP Laravel framework but I have worked with other web development technologies such as node.js, vue.js, angular, angular js, Yii, Codeignitor, etc.

I am planning to start a full-time freelancing. After some web researches, I have realized that the best platform to start freelancing as a newbie is fiverr.com. So here I am.

6 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! This is a place with an abundance of resources, so I’m sure you’ll be able to get the assistance you need in the future.

Thank you for the quick response and kind words!

2 Likes

welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome

1 Like

Welcome Buddhika! :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome the fiverr Forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well Come to Fiverr :heart:

1 Like

You are warmly welcomed here :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi Buddhika,

WOuld you PM me? I may need your help ( No this is not spam - I promise) I need an app and a website - but sure of your costs… Ill go hunt you down on Fivver too : )

Good Luck by the way. Ive only been a buyer but now that I see this forum may try to become a seller too.

Hello @davidbloch sure I will PM you. Thanks for the message.

wishing you all the best :+1: