Freelance newbie starting the journey on Fiverr

buddhika_herath

I am Buddhika Herath from Sri Lanka. I have been developing websites, web applications and Restful APIs with PHP Laravel framework for the last 4 years. Worked on several software development organizations as a full-stack developer (remotely and inhouse).

My main area of expertise is PHP Laravel framework but I have worked with other web development technologies such as node.js, vue.js, angular, angular js, Yii, Codeignitor, etc.

I am planning to start a full-time freelancing. After some web researches, I have realized that the best platform to start freelancing as a newbie is fiverr.com. So here I am.

Hi Buddhika,

WOuld you PM me? I may need your help ( No this is not spam - I promise) I need an app and a website - but sure of your costs… Ill go hunt you down on Fivver too : )

Good Luck by the way. Ive only been a buyer but now that I see this forum may try to become a seller too.

Hi Buddhika,

WOuld you PM me? I may need your help ( No this is not spam - I promise) I need an app and a website - but sure of your costs… Ill go hunt you down on Fivver too : )

Good Luck by the way. Ive only been a buyer but now that I see this forum may try to become a seller too.

Hello @davidbloch sure I will PM you. Thanks for the message.

Archived