Fiverr Community Forum

Freelance Writing and Editor

Hey there.

I am a writer and editor here who just restarted an adventure on Fiverr. I spent many months doing technical writing on an old (deleted) Fiverr account which I enjoyed great success with. A new job, college, and other life experiences pushed me into deleting the account which I didn’t think I’d ever use again. So, it sucks to have to start over but I’m willing to push through the first few baron weeks in order to build my user ratings again.

Although technical writing brought me good success, it’s not my cup of tea. The writing I enjoy doing is articles, blog posts, and research pieces, anything that invokes thought and emotion from the reader. I’m willing to write anything for health blogs, or informational websites, or even a bio that someone may be having trouble conceptualizing. I also enjoy editing those types of pieces, and have spent most of my time outside of my main jobs (I work as a counselor and also work at a Library) editing college essays and other pieces for those needing extra help. I never thought to offer it as a service, I honestly just enjoyed reading the writing and helping the writer shine through their words. I even edit creative pieces.

So, if you are looking for someone who has the time, skills, and dedication to help make your writing piece stand out, I’ll be the person to message! You can find my profile here. Thanks for reading, and good luck on your own Fiverr journey!

1 Like