Freelancer and gamer!

alone4ever

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unluckily I am not !!!

bcoz just could not afford high end configuration of my pc ! It’s been almost 1 month i started freelancing ! Let’s see if can afford in near future 😀

I hope you will afford it soon! and I would recommend a lot of good games to you and for sure we could play together!

GTA V of course.
And yes, I unlocked the “OMG Breast Movement” in Dead Or Alive 5 - Final Round.

Other games I played were:
Red Dead Redemption
Far Cry 3
Battlefield 4
The Last Of Us

Most boring, yet beautiful made: Assassins Creed - Black flag.
I get bored by all Assassins Creed games as I actually don’t like that pirate guy who thinks he’s Spider Man.

RPG, adventure, and simulation is my cup of 🍵.

A stress relief kinda thing! 👾

Just downloaded the walking dead: road to survival. :zombie:

Oh wow, RPG huh? I’ve never been one for that genre. But I do enjoy hearing people talk about that genre. Ooo walking dead games though! Now that’s up my alley. Are you into any retro games?

Oh wow, RPG huh? I’ve never been one for that genre. But I do enjoy hearing people talk about that genre. Ooo walking dead games though! Now that’s up my alley. Are you into any retro games?

Once in a while, I’ll play tetris, super mario, donkey kong, and pac-man.

You wouldn’t catch me playing candy crush or some other fluff. 😄

Were you into Pokémon Go? :rofl:

Once in a while, I’ll play tetris, super mario, donkey kong, and pac-man.

You wouldn’t catch me playing candy crush or some other fluff. 😄

Were you into Pokémon Go? :rofl:

Hahaha oh heck no. I never got into candy crush either. But I’m digging all your retro game answers! I didn’t get into Pokemon Go, but I was super into Pokemon growing up. I’m a big fan of NES and Super Nintendo myself. And I grew up with Playstation as well.

And yes, I’m one of those who only plays the female characters in Dead Or Alive 5 - Final Round.

You may judge me on that, lol.

And yes, I’m one of those who only plays the female characters in Dead Or Alive 5 - Final Round.

You may judge me on that, lol.

😂

No judging here… It’s a fantasy world, so yeah, switching things up is all gravy. 😄

Hahaha oh heck no. I never got into candy crush either. But I’m digging all your retro game answers! I didn’t get into Pokemon Go, but I was super into Pokemon growing up. I’m a big fan of NES and Super Nintendo myself. And I grew up with Playstation as well.

I signed up for a few geeky/gamer subscription boxes, fun, fun stuff every month!

The t-shirts/pins are the best! My growing collection of funko pops is getting cray. 😬

I signed up for a few geeky/gamer subscription boxes, fun, fun stuff every month!

The t-shirts/pins are the best! My growing collection of funko pops is getting cray. 😬

Woah! Nice!! That’s the kind of subscription I could get behind. That’s super awesome. Oh you collect Funko pops? Which ones do you have?

Archived