Fiverr Community Forum

Freelancing Career In Bangladesh: Ultimate Unemployment Solutions

My online ticket is confirmed :innocent:

Join us on September 20 at 09:00 PM BDT to meet the honorable State Minister for ICT Division of Bangladesh, Zunaid Ahmed Palak, and we will discuss freelancing as a career.

Bangladesh is a very fast developing country, especially in IT and Telecommunication. Freelancing is one of the fast-growing online events and the Government of Bangladesh is very aware of the progress of development career in freelancing. We are focusing on skill development besides their general education which is helping the youth to put themselves into the competition worldwide and build their career also in freelancing which is a growing trend.

We are going to have a great online session with Mr. Zunaid Ahmed Palak, the honorable State Minister for the ICT Division of Bangladesh with the very popular Bangladeshi Facebook community group “Fiverr Help Bangladesh” and Fiverr Community Leader, Fahim Ul Karim.

This webinar will cover many more amazing features what the government offering to the people including more about:

• The upcoming Freelancer Card for the freelancers

• Premium quality mentorship organizing by the central Government

• The special facilities for women who are interested to be a freelancer

• Free national skill development training all over the country

• Our success and responsibilities

• Questions and answers

We will also reveal some of our upcoming amazing events for the community which will be so beneficial to one who wants to build their career in freelancing.

Registration Link: https://nvite.com/fiverr/fcbd1

This event will be hosted on Zoom Webinar. You will receive reminder emails leading up to this event with an orange button that reads “Go to online event page”. Click this button to access the link to the webinar.

Community is more important now than ever. Fiverr’s moving all of our Community Events online for now, so that you’ll still be able to feel the support and connection you need, no matter where you are.

15 Likes

owo Grade :grinning: :grinning:

:wink: :wink: :blush: :heart_eyes: :gift_heart:

1 Like

This webinar sounds amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My Ticket is Also Confirmed. Waiting for Great interactive webinar Session. Happy Freelancing! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

Good to see that you are going :heart:

Yes :blush: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

My Ticket is Also Confirmed.

I am also waiting :blush: :blush:

Yes…same to you. :innocent: :wink: :gift_heart:

Fahim UL karim is our inspiration

Very good job :blush: :gift_heart:

Right :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

It was an amazing event.