Fresher NEW Seller

proeditor_rubel

Hi everyone, This is Rubel. I have recently started my Fiverr journey. It has been just a week. As a new seller, it is my request to all of you to help me and assist me with what shoulD I follow to get sales. I am really happy to be a part of Fiverr. So give me Tips for those who have long experiences.

Our job is not to help you get sales. We can give you tips, but we’re not going to advertise for you.

Exactly you don’t need to help to get me sales or don’t need to advertise for me, you do your own job and give me tips if you can that’s what I am looking for. slight_smile:

Exactly you don’t need to help to get me sales or don’t need to advertise for me, you do your own job and give me tips if you can that’s what I am looking for. slight_smile:

My Tip: don’t go asking for tips (esp if your name suggests you’re already a Pro at this).

There is a whole forum here that you can learn from by reading widely (8 mins is not enough). Sitting and waiting for people to tell you what to do, is a guaranteed fail - for you. If you have a specific issue, you can ask about that - so long as it is not: How do I get sales fast/easy/with no effort?

Getting snarky with people who give you the good advice you asked for is also a fail 😉

🙂

My Tip: don’t go asking for tips (esp if your name suggests you’re already a Pro at this).

There is a whole forum here that you can learn from by reading widely (8 mins is not enough). Sitting and waiting for people to tell you what to do, is a guaranteed fail - for you. If you have a specific issue, you can ask about that - so long as it is not: How do I get sales fast/easy/with no effort?

Getting snarky with people who give you the good advice you asked for is also a fail 😉

🙂

thank u so much,appreciate that

All right, I was trying to be nicer, but sass must meet sass in the end. Here I go!

Hello there ya goof! If someone linked this thread to your post, it means you just tried to advertise yourself in the forums! What a CLOWN clown_faceclown_faceclown_faceclown_face!!! Please do the work on your own to get gig orders. Post flyers, respond to buyer requests, and post on social media. But of all places, of all places you COULD pick, you posted here. The one place you shouldn’t. Good job. Happy clowning! I shall see how many reposts this will get! Honk honk! …

🙂

I just did it to em… We need to tag that link every time someone advertises themselves.

congratulation to you on your new journey and try to invest time in the Fiverr forum as it will help you enrich your knowledge and that can be helpful to improve your performance in Fiverr besides please keep patience dedicated to your journey which will bring success in your life.

Old sellers have you down?

Typical sellers have you singing the blues?

New from SameshetDifrntDay Co. comes:

The FRESHER Seller

With fresher seller, your buying requests will never be the same.

Fresher seller works against grime, build up and even the toughest of stains.

With Fresher seller’s patented “I promise I’m different” technology, buyers are in for a totally new experience, like the last experience.

But wait… there’s more

If you act now, we’ll stand by, with two easy payments, money back guaranteed, not available in stores, for a limited time, so call soon because in addition we’ll throw in our travel size plus all of this and more - operators are standing by.

The FRESHER seller …

It’s still gonna ask you to do the homework, but it’s got the answers you need

The views and opinions of fresher seller may not reflect the views and opinions of this network, fresher seller is not FDA approved. In some clinical studies, fresher seller has been known to cause headaches. Consult your doctor before using fresher seller. Stop taking fresher seller if you experience loss of smell.

congratulation to you on your new journey and try to invest time in the Fiverr forum as it will help you enrich your knowledge and that can be helpful to improve your performance in Fiverr besides please keep patience dedicated to your journey which will bring success in your life.

You are really great.Thanks for your support.

Old sellers have you down?

Typical sellers have you singing the blues?

New from SameshetDifrntDay Co. comes:

The FRESHER Seller

With fresher seller, your buying requests will never be the same.

Fresher seller works against grime, build up and even the toughest of stains.

With Fresher seller’s patented “I promise I’m different” technology, buyers are in for a totally new experience, like the last experience.

But wait… there’s more

If you act now, we’ll stand by, with two easy payments, money back guaranteed, not available in stores, for a limited time, so call soon because in addition we’ll throw in our travel size plus all of this and more - operators are standing by.

The FRESHER seller …

It’s still gonna ask you to do the homework, but it’s got the answers you need

The views and opinions of fresher seller may not reflect the views and opinions of this network, fresher seller is not FDA approved. In some clinical studies, fresher seller has been known to cause headaches. Consult your doctor before using fresher seller. Stop taking fresher seller if you experience loss of smell.

Thanks a lot for your long words. @damooch916

Archived