Friend account go disable

desmonndd

Hello today my friend account got disable for no reason this is the message that he got

Your Gigs offered on Fiverr have been reported to violate a third party’s terms of service. Sellers advertising their Gig on Fiverr must comply with the terms of service of the platform or relevant website used to offer services for. Fiverr’s content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). We do not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, trademarks or other rights. We only remove Gigs for third party terms of service violations if reported by the relevant third party.

He was offering game sessions/game coaching with customers. A lot of people offering similiar stuff here and they are not banned. He thinks that some of the people who are offerinig similiar stuff report him or ask their customers to report him and he got a ban for no reason when he didnt do anything against fiverr TOS

I don’t personally know if offering game sessions/game coaching etc is against the TOS or not, your friend might want to check with CS.

About other sellers offering the same gig, there are sadly MANY sellers here who are offering services that are against the TOS and they get banned all the time, it’s just that some take longer to get banned since there are so many of them.

I’ve heard people say “Why did I get banned, there are so many other doing the same thing, it’s unfair,” but trust me, their time will come sooner or later.

I don’t personally know if offering game sessions/game coaching etc is against the TOS or not, your friend might want to check with CS.

About other sellers offering the same gig, there are sadly MANY sellers here who are offering services that are against the TOS and they get banned all the time, it’s just that some take longer to get banned since there are so many of them.

I’ve heard people say “Why did I get banned, there are so many other doing the same thing, it’s unfair,” but trust me, their time will come sooner or later.

‘‘my friend response’’

u can choose lifestyle > gaming > game sessions / coaching so its not against fiverr TOS and about other people doing the same stuff they have like 300 reviews and everything is okay… i had a few messages where people were asking me to do coaching for free so i wasnt responding to them or just mark it as a spam… they could get mad and report me for no reason

Hello today my friend account got disable for no reason this is the message that he got

Your Gigs offered on Fiverr have been reported to violate a third party’s terms of service. Sellers advertising their Gig on Fiverr must comply with the terms of service of the platform or relevant website used to offer services for. Fiverr’s content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). We do not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, trademarks or other rights. We only remove Gigs for third party terms of service violations if reported by the relevant third party.

He was offering game sessions/game coaching with customers. A lot of people offering similiar stuff here and they are not banned. He thinks that some of the people who are offerinig similiar stuff report him or ask their customers to report him and he got a ban for no reason when he didnt do anything against fiverr TOS

he got a ban for no reason when he didnt do anything against fiverr TOS

Sellers advertising their Gig on Fiverr must comply with the terms of service of the platform or relevant website used to offer services for.

The reason is above.

he got a ban for no reason when he didnt do anything against fiverr TOS

Sellers advertising their Gig on Fiverr must comply with the terms of service of the platform or relevant website used to offer services for.

The reason is above.

He was offering playing with someonea/anlysing replays like other sellers nothing against tos.

Archived