Friendly warning for all Fiverr members. [ARCHIVED]

This is so weird, but on Friday, 12/21, I received an email from Fiverr titled “Account Warning”. I had added a URL to my member user description. The funny thing is that I have not edited my user description in over a year. I know I could have read the TOS yada yada yada, but they caught up with me after over a year. I forgot all about that.

So, the friendly warning is that if you have been on Fiverr for a long time, go back and make sure your user description does not violate Fiverr’s TOS. They WILL eventually catch up with you. They are cracking down.

Bruce

oldbittygrandma said: You mean on your profile, your homepage, the "something about you" section??

Yes, I had to ask customer support that very same question as saying "User Description" is vague.

Really? So the “I’m a web guy, and I do web type stuff” wasn’t good enough for them? Man, they are so strict. :smiley:

Reply to @beatcraigslist: I don’t know. I supposedly had a URL in there, but they removed it before I can check, so I have no idea what it said. LOL

Good advice. New year’s task, yes?

anarchofighter said: Good advice. New year's task, yes?

Thanks, but don't wait till New Years.

Still seeing descriptions disappearing.