Friend's Fiverr Account Banned without warning

zainali_007

My friend’s 1.5 years old level 1 account with 240 orders got banned without any warning. Buyer contacted him and asked for PayPal to which he refused and its clear in the conversation if someone from support is willing to look into it but fiverr automatically banned his account just on the basis of keyword “Payment” even though the buyer placed order normally through fiverr later.

Ban reason: Dealing outside fiverr which is an automated false flag. Didn’t receive a single ToS violation or warning.

No option to contact them back. Is there anyway to solve this problem? At least there should be an option to appeal on automated bans. Can’t even submit a ticket without an account.
He has sent an email at support@fiverr.com however, I doubt that’s going to help.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@azaanalvi If someone has been banned they can’t create a new account otherwise it will be banned also.

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

My friend’s 1.5 years old level 1 account with 240 orders got banned without any warning. Buyer contacted him and asked for PayPal to which he refused and its clear in the conversation if someone from support is willing to look into it but fiverr automatically banned his account just on the basis of keyword “Payment” even though the buyer placed order normally through fiverr later.

Ban reason: Dealing outside fiverr which is an automated false flag. Didn’t receive a single ToS violation or warning.

No option to contact them back. Is there anyway to solve this problem? At least there should be an option to appeal on automated bans. Can’t even submit a ticket without an account.

He has sent an email at support@fiverr.com however, I doubt that’s going to help.

there was no way to take screenshots. he couldn’t even access his account after that. Pretty sure it was an automated ban like I said, It wouldn’t have happened if someone had actually read the conversation.

Archived