Fiverr Community Forum

From $5 to over $5,000

Hello Fiverr Family,

I just made over $5,000 on Fiverr. Why am I saying this, so I can brag? Nope…

I just thought I would stop by and encourage someone and say if I can do so can you. So keep at it and keep putting in the work…

Yes it may take hard work, but in due time you will reap your harvest if you don’t give up.

Here are a few things that selling my gigs on Fiverr has helped me to do:

• Pay off my car which I now own
  • Build my own recording studio in my house where I make Dj drops to sell on Fiverr
  • Pay for the gas/petro when I went on vacation

So once again let me encourage someone that may be barely starting out or has been at it for a while and haven’t seen the results you were hoping for.

Keep at it and here are two quotes I would like to leave you with today.

Reader’s Digest, Jacob Riis.
I look at a stone cutter hammering away at a rock a hundred times without so much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the 101st blow it splits in two. I know it was not the one blow that did it, but all that had gone before.

Source Unknown.
An elderly lady was once asked by a young man who had grown weary in the fight, whether he ought to give up the struggle. “I am beaten every time,” he said dolefully. “I feel I must give up.” “Did you ever notice,” she replied, smiling into the troubled face before her, “that when the Lord told the discouraged fishermen to cast their nets again, it was right in the same old spot where they had been fishing all night and had caught nothing?”

• Pastor Dre
8 Likes