From Active Gig, now DENIED

Hello. Does anyone here have experienced this thing. I have a gig which focus on providing accounting services. I help students understand accounting topics, and sometimes I help them answer their homeworks. But, one day, I have received an email telling that 2 of my gigs were denied and removed. Please take note that these gigs were previously active. As in, I am receiving orders from these gigs. The reason that fiverr told me is this:

By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

I have read the TOS and I think I did not violate any provisions there. In fact there is no provision restricting me do help students answer their works. Did anyone experience the same thing? How can I fixed the problem? Thanks

I did not have a gig taken down but I had a very similar gig for geology questions. All of the inquiries that I got were for doing someone’s homework. I always said no. I finally just took the gig down after someone messaged me and asked for a quote to take his entire online geology course for him. I think the problem with gigs like ours is that you don’t always know if the customer really just needs help (like from a tutor) or if they are tricking you into doing all of their graded homework for them.

I’m not sure what the answer is to getting your gig reinstated but maybe you could just ask Fiverr how to best offer academic tutoring services. I hope you figure it. Good luck.

Thank you. Maybe you are right. I just hope I can still recover the gig.