Fiverr Forum

From Hero to Zero and Fiverr Came to Resuce me!

I have divided my Story into three parts First one is a Hero , Second one is Zero and the last one is The Fiverr inspiration.

HERO:
I have had an amazing life style since my childhood. After my Graduation from a well know university in UK for international Students. I was able to secure a very high paying job. Everything was going according to the plan. I had the best job. I was managing the time of few developers and i had developed a couple of award winning jobs. After 2 years working in one company i got an offer from another even better company where i spent next 8 months working closely with Giants of Tech and banking Market. Then All of a sudden i decided to work for US government and It was one of the best decisions i have ever made. I made few friends for life time and i made some amazing apps ( Both IOS & Android) to Graphic designs and Even i developed few Gigs using Raspberry Pi ( a $35 mini Computer ) . Every thing was looking like a dream because i was working along with some of the well know people in international Politics and i was meeting many famous peoples on regular bases from ( Taylor Swift to the Cast of 24)… I felt like a complete romance with with my job. As some one said " Follow your heart and Do what you enjoy doing" . I was a little Rocket star of my team. This is when i realized that i should start my own entrepreneurial journey and i started a small tech company. I decided to quit my job to give my self a new challenge and like rest of my jobs i started with the success and it was all going very well for me. This is where i have decided to step up for another phase of my life and that is to start a family with someone.

Zero:
After getting married. I got so busy with the work i was doing for my small startup. My marriage life start with some wonderful hopes and a lot of Good things came in my life but i think i have made a wrong decision because my partner was not OK with the success i was getting in Tech business instead she blamed me for being So inspired from my work. This is where i start losing interest in my business and also personal life and Within next 10 months. there was no relationship, No business order’s … People who use to love me because of my hard work, Passion and dedication towards achieving goal’s in my Life. Start moving away from me because i was almost Broke. I was Upset, Wounded and almost gave up on my dreams but then one day i was surfing internet and came across with few success stories of people on Fiverr. All of a sudden it reminded me that i had once created a Fiverr account back in 2012 but i never bothered to use it because i was not sure if freelancing is my thing.
So i pull my self out of that depressing Mood and created my first ever gig on fiverr.

The Fiverr Inspiration:
I was inspired by the success stories of few hard working people like my self . I decided to give it a go. I made my first ever gig back in 2015. Within few days i have got my first order of Software Quality assurance. I was so amazed to see the response from my first ever client. It gave me a brand new hope that yes i can do it again. I made few more Gig’s . I decided to learn graphic design once again with new tools and i always knew that i have Great coding skills and some good graphic design sense. In start i was not fully satisfied with my work but with the passage of time i start loving it. I start checking other gig’s and all of a sudden it motivate me to restart my startup. Today after 7 months i am back on track with all a wonderful work. Not only this but i have made few very exciting games and apps within last 7 months. The day when i won my first ever Order from a game industry Company. I made my self a promise that from now on Till the very last day. I will continue working on fiverr as a freelancer to give something back to the people of fiverr who actually inspired me to get my act together and move towards the Road of Glory .

In the end , I just want to say that i am not a good writer so excuse any minor mistakes in my post. This is something i write with my heart to share with young people who always look for motivation. Today i am back on track with my startup , Fiverr freelancing and i rejoined US gov as a Sr. Software Architect. I am sharing my fiverr profile link below for all the people around the world to contact me directly on fiverr with any work related to development and Designing. I will be very happy to help you achieving you life goals in some way.

In the end i would like to wish all the success to fiverr Founder’s who setup this amazing platform for not only freelancers but also people across the globe to get a great talent with a click of button. P.S. i never used any freelance site except fiverr.

I will finish my post with just one-thing. Always follow your heart and never give up on your dreams. There might be a road full of stones but if you have a will and determination to achieve big things then those hurdles are nothing in-front of you. So guys stop wasting your life planning for things and start with anything you have and make big things happen for you.

Love you all.
Regards,
Kam

Great and inspiring story Kam. Thank You for sharing with us. We love you and we wish you all the best too.

great story !!! keep going