Fiverr Forum

From last two days didn't get any buyer request

Last two days I didn’t get a single buyer request from fiverr, what’s that issue could you tell me what’s the matter.

6 Likes

same problem here .:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Seems to be a bug. Same here and when I delete old buyer requests they appear again - no matter how often I delete them.

3 Likes

Same problem, and when I tried to remove old buyers request after few minutes it will appear again. I contact support regarding that issue and they just said that clear cache and cookies but I already did that and still no new request. I’m glad i wasn’t the only one expereriencing this so maybe there’s really a problem with their buyers request feature

5 Likes

@dingenski exactly! That’s my problem too

3 Likes

@zelsantos yes, cookies can’t be the problem as this happens on different browsers and even different machines and mobile devices where I even opened fiverr for the first time. It’s definitely a bug. Gonna contact support, too…

2 Likes

@dingenski yes, please contact support too so that they know that there is really a problem on their system.

2 Likes

@zelsantos done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same problem here since 2 days now …

seems to be working now again for me…

same things has happened to me. But today again I got a lot of buyer request.

requests appeared for 20min and its empty again …

Buyers request depends on four tricks

1. How much times you passed with Fiverr as well as forum ?
  2. Gig ranking is must needed.
  3. Try to 18/19 hours in Fiverr.
  4. As soon as answer buyer’s questions.

Noted that I used this policy for myself and get an opportunity.

2 Likes

You sure about this ?
Do Buyer Requests really Depend on these factors?
I thought when you are a New Seller, it appears less.

1 Like

I got job from using this tricks. I started 29 sep, 2019 till to date already completed 9 jobs an near to 1st level sellers.

Thanks

2 Likes

Buyer request is available now

I face this problem also…

At the beginning i have the same issue but when i have start getting order almost i have completed 14 orders in 2 months and now i seeing it show me every day 70+ buyer request

1 Like

Hello. Can you please elaborate at what you did exactly to get work? your response would be appreciated.

1 Like

That’s my problem too