From top rated seller to no sales! Not showing on search results

karyface1

Hi guys, I need your help since customer support is not helping me. I’m not showing on search results and that’s why I’m not getting new sales. This is my only job and I’m getting really upset and frustrated because it’s been 2 months now and I need to fix this!. This is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo
Can you please take a look and tell me what I can do to improve? I know all the SEO techniques and I’m using keywords, I already did that and I promote my link on social media and websites, buyer requests… I used to be a top rated seller and made like 7,000 sales with that gig and now I’m not even showing… most of my gigs actually! Customer support only tells me to provide a nice service and use buyer requests… but how am I supposed to give a nice service if I don’t get any sales??
Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

Only suggestion I can offer: get rid of the stars and ‘top seller’ on your gig image.

So Fiverr sent me this yesterday [2020-07-15_18-38-45] And this is the gig image in question that was also used in my gig video. [Voice Over Thumb] Now, this is a very simple fix, correct? But the reason I put the 5 stars wasn’t because I, according to Fiverr, wanted to~ “We ask that you do not use a Fiverr seller badge, your seller level, or stars representing your rating in your Gig images, video, profile picture, or any other Gig components. Seller levels and rating are not permanent an…

Otherwise, if it’s been two months, whatever is causing the drop might be just about to cycle out, as most things are on a 60 day timer.

2020-07-15_18-38-45.thumb.png.45b5766a3cccc1d1ec9ae863f5fac175.png

1699640837_VoiceOverThumb.thumb.png.86a209a559082a8b825bdbfad30cb170.png

Only suggestion I can offer: get rid of the stars and ‘top seller’ on your gig image.

So Fiverr sent me this yesterday [2020-07-15_18-38-45] And this is the gig image in question that was also used in my gig video. [Voice Over Thumb] Now, this is a very simple fix, correct? But the reason I put the 5 stars wasn’t because I, according to Fiverr, wanted to~ “We ask that you do not use a Fiverr seller badge, your seller level, or stars representing your rating in your Gig images, video, profile picture, or any other Gig components. Seller levels and rating are not permanent an…

Otherwise, if it’s been two months, whatever is causing the drop might be just about to cycle out, as most things are on a 60 day timer.

I added the stars recently actually to get more attention haha but i have 4.9 stars which at the end is 5 stars. And they already saw my picture when I asked them about my gig.

I had no idea about the cycle

In the FAQ section:
Maybe change “What’s Included in Stationary Designs?” in question 5.
Maybe change “What’s a Brading Kit?” in question 7.

As well as removing the other things from the gig image, maybe the “Pro Services” in the image might make Fiverr think it’s too similar to what Fiverr Pro gigs show.

Hi guys, I need your help since customer support is not helping me. I’m not showing on search results and that’s why I’m not getting new sales. This is my only job and I’m getting really upset and frustrated because it’s been 2 months now and I need to fix this!. This is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/karyface1/design-the-best-professional-signature-text-logo

Can you please take a look and tell me what I can do to improve? I know all the SEO techniques and I’m using keywords, I already did that and I promote my link on social media and websites, buyer requests… I used to be a top rated seller and made like 7,000 sales with that gig and now I’m not even showing… most of my gigs actually! Customer support only tells me to provide a nice service and use buyer requests… but how am I supposed to give a nice service if I don’t get any sales??

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

Customer support only tells me to provide a nice service and use buyer requests…

They tell this to anyone. It is their standard template.

Unfortunatelly you can’t do anything with this just wait until your gig will appear in search results again. I tried a lot of things before without any luck. After some time my gig returned to it’s position. I had a great March sales but in April my gig suddenly went to the last pages and now I don’t have orders from new clients.

In the FAQ section:

Maybe change “What’s Included in Stationary Designs?” in question 5.

Maybe change “What’s a Brading Kit?” in question 7.

As well as removing the other things from the gig image, maybe the “Pro Services” in the image might make Fiverr think it’s too similar to what Fiverr Pro gigs show.

Hi, change those questions for what instead?

Archived