From Zero to $100

Hurrrrrahh. .

Today I have joined the Level 1 group. :slight_smile:

I just want to share few tips for new sellers.

1. Be consistent and loyal to your work.
  2. Learn from Fiverr forum, it is the best place to learn how you can increase your sales.
  3. Always try to give your best.
  4. Keep on improving your gigs and descriptions.
  5. Must use all of your Buyer’s request and must respond them in a very professional way.

I just want to add my example that I spend more than 11 hours on my initial 2 assignments to make them the best.

thanks and regards

Oh this green cow has started loving me, still standing next to me. . :slight_smile:

congrat

Congrats for your success and good luck for next badge level 2 :slight_smile:

wow good… Please can you visit my gig and can you guide me is it ok or not?

https :// fragglesrock

I need your few minutes to review my gig…

Sheriff’s Note: Links to your gig or profile are considered a form of advertisement and may not be included unless posting in the My Fiverr Gigs category. Your username is a hyperlink to your profile so the links are not needed.

congrat

Congratulations on your success, and here’s to more of it. :> Perhaps we will see you in an official blog post, sometime?

thanks and why not, :slight_smile:

Sounds like you nailed it! Congrats.

The fiverr forums explain everything to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratss… :smiley:
I’m still on my way to get there… :slight_smile:

Congrulats Denovo!

Congrats! I hope you get Level 2 soon!

Congratulation of your first step to success.

Congrats on your sales. I need help in that dept. This does help me somewhat. Thanks for the info. :)]

@denovo8590 Congratulation :)>-

Congrats! :slight_smile:

congrats and thanks for some awesome tips :slight_smile:

Thanks for the tips,
I have another TIP i used many times and proved its efficiency every time i use it:
When some body send you a message asking if you could do the job and requesting a quote, you can go ahead an give it a try then deliver the work, and ask him or her to to place an order or just send them a custom offer for the work you have already delivered before they place any order ( of course if they were satisfied or they can do revisions).Your Initiative will give your customers trust and confidence in you.

[self-promotion removed - links to gigs/profile go only in My Fiverr Gigs]

Congratulations! The tips you provided are spot on and will get you to the next level as well. :slight_smile:

Reply to: @fonthaunt I also don’t agree with @belf202 How can someone deliver the work before the buyer order. I disagree with you belf.