From ZERO to HERO on FIVERR

samialjabar

Back in 2014, I was a nobody and was learning more and more about Graphic Designing. I created an account on Upwork.com but I was really unsuccessful. Not getting any jobs since I was new there 😭

8 months after that, I became Level-2 and 100% positive feedback 😎

I hope this article is useful specially for the newcomers on Fiverr. Thank you all and Best of Luck to everyone 🙂

@samialjabar many congrates on being HERO and I totally can related to the feeling of getting success on Fiverr by doing what you love doing and are quite skillful about.

Skills+time+proper communication+quality output+bonus are some of the basic things a starter needs to follow religiously and practise and success will follow. Period!

I agree with you 100% and thank you so much for your kind words 🙂

It’s good to hear that you are doing great. I had created my fiverr account about 5-6 years ago but at that time I don’t know why I gave up and joined odesk; where I had earned good money but when elance bought odesk and turned it into upwork it just lost it’s value and I can hardly get any project. So, I glanced back at fiverr and God help me I got too many projects and I earned myself level 2 status in just 1 month. I am very happy with fiverr and I see a great potential in fiverr. Thanks 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Archived