Frustrated buy a new fiverr buyer who does not even understand english!

Just the thing to happen when getting the ratings up slowly.

A buyer claiming he is a newcomer has ordered a gig even without discussing anything about it. And the icing on the cake, he doesnt even properly understand english.

I mean… why???

why can a buyer like that even come into fiverr and ruin the sellers up?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

And if by any chance he cancels this up ( with intent or by simply clicking around ), what good will that do to me?

Fiverr, please filter out buyers ( specially new ones) who has no idea what fiverr is, or what english is and limit their ability to order anything without discussing first! 😦

Hoping for the day that we can actually choose to not accept orders. (Which probably won’t happen but we’re all free to hope).

So sorry this happened to you! It frustrates me as well when we have to end up cancelling an order due to no fault of our own. Especially with those order completion rate stats we have to maintain. 😢

Hoping for the day that we can actually choose to not accept orders. (Which probably won’t happen but we’re all free to hope).

So sorry this happened to you! It frustrates me as well when we have to end up cancelling an order due to no fault of our own. Especially with those order completion rate stats we have to maintain. 😢

@theratypist

no words my fellow seller. I feel like we sellers are just stranded in space!

I think back in the day, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day,

IF I remember it correctly, we had the option of accepting/declining the order. The buyer had to message us first or something.

It would be great if that came back!!

Archived