Fiverr Forum

Full-Time Backpacker with a unique Gig

https://www.fiverr.com/einstein72/take-a-photograph-with-your-message-with-a-landmark-or-scenic-view-wherever-i-am

Currently in: Kaunas, Lithuania

Hi everyone!

I am a full-time traveller, currently backpacking across the world! I have been taking photos with messages either written on paper or displayed on my phone (if it’s a photo) for friends and family with some top landmarks and scenic views (paradesiac beaches, sunsets, city skylines, etc.). Since I received positive feedback from them, I thought I would offer this service on here for those looking to send a different kind of greeting/birthday/just a simple Hi, etc. message :slight_smile:

What you can expect: If you purchase the Gig, I will take 1 photograph using my DSLR with your message either written on paper or displayed on my phone (if it’s a photo) with ANY landmark or scenic view I find myself by. Please note that this could be anything, SURPRISE!
I will be adding updates to the Gig with my current location as well at the very top of the description so watch out for it!

First buyer via Forum Fiverr (make sure you comment) will get 1 EXTRA Photo with their purchase :slight_smile: