Full-timers here on Fiverr, how many hours a day do you spend working on gigs?

haestella

I am online most of the time, around 15 hours per day, weekends included, to respond questions and deliver orders. Some days I can work just 5 hours, but other even 12, depends. I am happy to help anyone, but hope to not work 10 hours per day 7 days a week for my entire life… 🙂

As most of the new sellers on fiverr, I’m online for about 16 hours/day.However, these aren’t all working hours.I can say I work on fiverr orders for 8-10 hours approximatelly.Yet,I check back every 30 minutes or so, to answer inquiries or reply to messages & check on my sales record.This accumulates to the working hours & almost doubles my online presence!

It’s hard to keep my responsiveness to low levels (more or less 2 hours) but this gave me the chance to seal new orders while my prospects were “hot-interested”.This, in addition to my genuine services has given me the opportunity to manage 50 orders since joining fiverr, only 19 days ago.

I’m not assigned any Level yet but I’m already (typically at least) a level 2 seller, I guess 🙂

Best of luck to everyone

Nina

Archived