Funds not clearing for withdrawal

mientitude

15th of June 2020. That is today should be the day of clearance.

Don’t worry it will happen at the same time when the user has marked the order as completed. it will be exact same hour & minutes. so the order might be of evening. so it will be marked as same time in the evening

Don’t worry it will happen at the same time when the user has marked the order as completed. it will be exact same hour & minutes. so the order might be of evening. so it will be marked as same time in the evening

Alright, thank you for the advice. I shall wait

• 4 months later...

Hello, usually all my funds get cleared on the date when its specified. But today first time it haven’t got cleared on the date mentioned. M little worried about it. Can anyone please help what should i do? And also some of my funds are missing from pending clearance section. Please help me.

Also the clearance date was 31st October its 2nd November now

Hello, usually all my funds get cleared on the date when its specified. But today first time it haven’t got cleared on the date mentioned. M little worried about it. Can anyone please help what should i do? And also some of my funds are missing from pending clearance section. Please help me.

Also the clearance date was 31st October its 2nd November now

M not sure now if i should start working on new pending orders? please help me

• 1 year later...

Archived