Funds pending clearance ( status: clearing)

martaff

Question

15 answers to this question

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

I’d remove the screenshot if I were you! 😀

The funds go into a ‘pending’ state for 14 days after the order is completed. You’ll be able to withdraw the money on the 7th. September.

Hi there!

The funds go into a ‘pending’ state for 14 days after the order is completed. You’ll be able to withdraw the money on the 7th. September.

I am sorry I dont know what kind of screenshots can be uploaded. well I have deleted it now . Thanks for guidance 🙂

Hi there!

Ohh so it means that we cannnot withdraw money right away?

Guest offlinehelpers

Ohh so it means that we cannnot withdraw money right away?

That’s right - it takes 14 days after the gig completes. Thank you for deleting the screenshot - there have been cases of scammers trying to sell unwitting Fiverr sellers’ accounts, and dashboard screenshots really help them!

Good luck! ☀️

That’s right - it takes 14 days after the gig completes. Thank you for deleting the screenshot - there have been cases of scammers trying to sell unwitting Fiverr sellers’ accounts, and dashboard screenshots really help them!

Good luck! ☀️

@offlinehelpers Which kind of screenshots can be posted then?

Why would you want to post screenshots?

to help people understand my questions? As there are times when when people are unable to understand the question in those cases screenshots help . So you mean to say that screenshots should not be posted?.

Guest offlinehelpers

to help people understand my questions? As there are times when when people are unable to understand the question in those cases screenshots help . So you mean to say that screenshots should not be posted?.

If it helps then yes you can - just edit it so that buyer names, amounts of money, statistics etc. aren’t showing. ☀️

Archived