Funds Pending Clearance Stuck

theiconwriters

Well… at least I know I’m not the only one. I was literally coming here to post and ask what the latest anyone’s gotten funds to clear was, but as there seems to be a lot of us, hopefully the issue will be resolved ASAP.

haha… this shows how much we’re worried for our hard earned money.

haha… this shows how much we’re worried for our hard earned money.

I think the bigger concern than not getting paid on time once is that for many of us, this is our income and we rely on getting paid when we’re expecting to. Bills don’t get paid with “funds pending clearance.”

Hello Fiverr community. My funds were supposed to clear yesterday (September 3) but one day has passed and I still don’t have funds available. What could be the reason?

Hello Fiverr community. My funds were supposed to clear yesterday (September 3) but one day has passed and I still don’t have funds available. What could be the reason?

It seem like - fiverr hold all sellers hard earnings to fulfill their own bills and employee salary - sinking ship indication.

Beware all 😃

It seem like - fiverr hold all sellers hard earnings to fulfill their own bills and employee salary - sinking ship indication.

Beware all 😃

fiverr hold all sellers hard earnings to fulfill their own bills and employee salary - sinking ship indication.

What a silly thing to say.

This is clearly a bug that’s affected a handful of the many thousands of payments that go through every day, and yet you’ve reached the conclusion that the company is failing, holding back random order funds to pay employee’s salaries, and is therefore about to go bust? You do realise that many people on the forum will panic when they read something like this? Something that you have absolutely zero proof to back-up.

Please think about the implications of what you say before you post.

Edit - And apparently it wasn’t enough for you to post it here, you’ve posted the exact same nonsense on another thread as well.

fiverr hold all sellers hard earnings to fulfill their own bills and employee salary - sinking ship indication.

This is clearly a bug that’s affected a handful of the many thousands of payments that go through every day, and yet you’ve reached the conclusion that the company is failing, holding back random order funds to pay employee’s salaries, and is therefore about to go bust? You do realise that many people on the forum will panic when they read something like this? Something that you have absolutely zero proof to back-up.

Edit - And apparently it wasn’t enough for you to post it here, you’ve posted the exact same nonsense on another thread as well.

Exactly, i just noticed that as well.

For him to start a rumor and ZERO clues is just ridicules.

Something that you have absolutely zero proof to back-up

time will give that 😃

Its sad to know that you’re facing such kind of issue!

I want to let you know, your payment will be clear on the same time of order marked as completed, sometimes system give you a prospected date of payment clearance, but it can differ because of buyer & seller timezone. For the example, if your order marked as completed by the buyer after 11:30 PM of your timezone, & at same time buyer timezone is between 4-8 AM of next date, then in this cause your payment clearance time will extend to the next day after 12PM of your timezone.

Its sad to know that you’re facing such kind of issue!

I want to let you know, your payment will be clear on the same time of order marked as completed, sometimes system give you a prospected date of payment clearance, but it can differ because of buyer & seller timezone. For the example, if your order marked as completed by the buyer after 11:30 PM of your timezone, & at same time buyer timezone is between 4-8 AM of next date, then in this cause your payment clearance time will extend to the next day after 12PM of your timezone.

It’s not that. There’s a glitch that’s affecting payments. Not all, but some. I have a payment that was in the same timezone as us, and is now almost 24 hours late in moving from Pending to Cleared.

It’s a bug, Fiverr are aware of it, and it will get fixed.

Archived