Fiverr Forum

Funds Pending Clearance

In my sales dashboard some orders are showing as Clearing: Funds Pending Clearance

Would like to know how many days it take for the funds to be cleared once it is pending clearance.

Thanks.

now it looks is it 30 days?

Reply to @dilshands: I also have the same experience like you.

Reply to @kjblynx: it’s for old style I think, is this available on v2?

14 days

Oh okay. I’ve though that being a super seller may bring a bit convenience on this side, but I guess not. Well, thanks for the clarification @voiceoverwork

@vladininov

it is the same for everyone.

Guys, I know that it generally takes 14 to 17 days for the clearance, but since I am very new to Fiverr( about a month and am level 1), I would like to confirm with you from your experience if,for example, when you are promoted to level 2 or Supper Seller, is it the same pending clearance duration or it is shorter?

Thanks in advance!

what exactly does it means ???

i mean pending clearance does it happens normally ?? or if there is something wrong ??

@johndepp

Pending is work you’ve completed, and in line to be “cleared” to become “available” for you to “withdraw”. It is normal.

14 days if the buyer marks the gig complete and reviews else 17 days.

14 to 17 days minimum!

its 20 oct today but its still showing me pending clearance but its has to be cleared on 19 oct. why this is happening ???

Reply to @madmoo: hope it will work… thanks

:slight_smile:

Yeah, I think the process is automated but I guess it depends on system load, number of users with funds to clear etc., as well as timezones. I think Fiverr is Australia-based but sometimes (here in the UK) it feels like they’re working on West Coast America time :wink:

I see Money in my UPCOMING EARNINGS: But my pending/WITHDRAWAL/EARNED is set on $0 can some one help me?

Same deal here - I have several orders that should have cleared by now.

I guess if someone leaves you feedback its normally 14 days from the time the feedback is left.

If a buyer did NOT leave feedback it takes 17 days, but could take longer…I think fiverr likes to hold these in…

Reply to @stu009: I had some for yesterday and today that hadn’t cleared. cs rep said she would forward to tech support, so it’s not just you. How late are your orders?

Same thing happening to me too and it has never happened before. I have orders that should have cleared yesterday and some from today too.

Madmoo does explain the clearing system to those that dont get it, but what we are talking about here is oders that are pending clearance and it has been over 24 hours. I have never had any orders pending that are dated from one day ago, first time for me.