Funniest tip ever

lawan21

All or most of the Funniest Fiverr tips have been posted here in this thread that @enunciator created.

No, it’s not a unique topic, but it seems an appropriate one at this time! grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes Here are some things I’ve noticed a feeling a deja vu whenever I type. Feel free to contribute your own! Great gigs get orders regardless of whether the seller is online or offline. (On replying to the plethora of threads/posts asking or supporting the notion of “always being online 24/7.”) Being unaware of the rules is not a valid defense for violating said rules. (In regards to the …

All or most of the Funniest Fiverr tips have been posted here in this thread that @enunciator created.

No, it’s not a unique topic, but it seems an appropriate one at this time! grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes Here are some things I’ve noticed a feeling a deja vu whenever I type. Feel free to contribute your own! Great gigs get orders regardless of whether the seller is online or offline. (On replying to the plethora of threads/posts asking or supporting the notion of “always being online 24/7.”) Being unaware of the rules is not a valid defense for violating said rules. (In regards to the …

too much to handle in deed… :rofl:

Archived