Future for Freelancers

disha1189

If we were to look at the numbers then yes.

However, I believe this will coincide with a massive increase in freelancers as many people in careers viable for freelancing will switch to freelancing, either on the side or whilst they look for a new job after loosing theirs.

This means a vast increase in competition, making finding a niche and returning clientele even more important than ever.

That also means, that on an individual basis, we might actually find a decline in customers.

If we were to look at the numbers then yes.

However, I believe this will coincide with a massive increase in freelancers as many people in careers viable for freelancing will switch to freelancing, either on the side or whilst they look for a new job after loosing theirs.

This means a vast increase in competition, making finding a niche and returning clientele even more important than ever.

That also means, that on an individual basis, we might actually find a decline in customers.

Yes, absolutely. The competition becomes tougher… More than 100 persons are fighting for $5 now-a-days…

Exactly, COVID-19 has brought a lot of opportunities for the freelancers.

It depends how you define ‘opportunities’.

I suspect that some buyers will deliberately set their budget artificially low to take advantage of desperate new freelancers who mistakenly believe it is better to work for $5 than to not work at all.

In this scenario, the seller is not presented with an opportunity - but instead abuse.

It depends how you define ‘opportunities’.

I suspect that some buyers will deliberately set their budget artificially low to take advantage of desperate new freelancers who mistakenly believe it is better to work for $5 than to not work at all.

In this scenario, the seller is not presented with an opportunity - but instead abuse.

Yeah I am agreed with that

Archived