Fiverr Forum

[game] Fun Music Trivia Quiz

How many of these rock trivia questions can you answer without looking up the answers on the internet? These are very interesting and funny questions that most music fans wonder.

Some rules:

a. No looking any answers up on the web. That’s too easy.

b. See #1 :wink:

1. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
  2. “I might like you better if we slept together” is the famous line from which RomeoVoid song?
  3. How many different colored wigs has Nicki Minoj worn?
  4. How many different types of candy were featured in the Katy Perry video “California Girls”?
  5. What was the all time most famous song by the Beatles?
  6. If the Beatles were still together today, how many Twitter followers would they have?
  7. What other new kid artist is a famous Justin Bieber wannabee?
  8. Name one of Usher’s movies before he became an R&B singer.
  9. What was the big famous hit from Mylie Cyress’s dad, Billy Ray?
  10. What is Madonna’s last name?

Bruce

None! :smiley: How do you come up with these games, Bruce? :slight_smile:

Reply to @magisworks: Fiverr is not just a marketplace. It’s a community, but most of these are current artists, but I am not sure how worldwide they are :wink:

Reply to @madmoo: For #5, take a guess. For #6, take an estimate :wink:

I still think these are interesting questions.

I would be one of those beatles fans, lol

Not many!!

I would sooooooooooo marry John Lennon. He is soo cute, and was soo smart… and Fangirls everywhere lol

Reply to @madmoo: The Beatles songs is a hard one. I have a different answers for the best Beatles songs. LOL

caiterz said: I would sooooooooooo marry John Lennon. He is soo cute, and was soo smart.. and *Fangirls everywhere* lol

You would have to kill Yoko Ono first. LOL

Lol. I can’t answer a single one. But that is fine I don’t live in the U.S.

Kim

#7 confused me, I expected ‘who’ is a wannabee, so now I imagine there’s a dog out there pretending to be justin bieber.

Reply to @lolacey: Thanks for clearing that up. I am not sure why I did not catch it, but since you pointed it, I edited it out. I think I originally left that one incomplete.

Bruce

Reply to @hotwebideas: Ooh, is it greyson chance? my kid sister has shirts with him on it, so I’d assume. :slight_smile:

Reply to @lolacey: Yes, he is one possible answer :wink: