Game of Thrones "OOO"!

steve_maxell

I don’t consider it a sad day, I been waiting to watch the finale for years so if anything i’m super excited. You can look forward to the 1 of 4 show spin-off they are contemplating or find a comfortable park bench and start reading the books.

Well, at least now I know why I see so many TVs dumped by the side of the road sometimes.

Clearly, Game of Thrones fans have been going back in time for decades and dumping televisions by roadsides, to warn the future about the most monumental let down in HBO history.

I’m actually in shock. The writing was so bad, even Fiverr would censor it. I don’t understand how this could happen. Did everyone producing Game of Thrones just have some kind of mad party after filming Daenerys burning Kings Landing, then wake up the next day and realize they only had a fiver left to do the last episode?

I think I am at the first point in my life where my sarcastic sense of disappointment, can’t actually articulate just how let down I feel.

This can’t possibly be real. It’s like Netfix just murdered someone I love. 😦

Well, at least now I know why I see so many TVs dumped by the side of the road sometimes.

Clearly, Game of Thrones fans have been going back in time for decades and dumping televisions by roadsides, to warn the future about the most monumental let down in HBO history.

I’m actually in shock. The writing was so bad, even Fiverr would censor it. I don’t understand how this could happen. Did everyone producing Game of Thrones just have some kind of mad party after filming Daenerys burning Kings Landing, then wake up the next day and realize they only had a fiver left to do the last episode?

I think I am at the first point in my life where my sarcastic sense of disappointment, can’t actually articulate just how let down I feel.

This can’t possibly be real. It’s like Netfix just murdered someone I love. 😦

I will admit Jack Blacks interpretation of the GOT ending was much more satisfying!

Archived