Game: Question & Answer

Completely unrelated to Fiverr, thought this would be fun as a lot of people on here are really creative.

HOW: Answer the question above you and put another question after.

NOTE: Anyone can answer the last question posted even if it’s actually intended for someone else.

I’ll begin: Do we call something blue because it is blue, OR is it blue because we call it blue?

It’s blue because Humans have assigned the “blue” name to that specific visual color (in another parallel Universe it might be called “smack”)

Next: Why is snow perceived as white? Or is it white? (sorry for the lack of creativity, I’ll get better soon :smiley: )

Snow is white because it reflects all colors as we know to see a color the object has to absorb some part of it.
Yes, it is white. You have great observational skills :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Next: Why do we call Orange(fruit) orange? Is it because it is orange in color or we call orange(color) orange because it looks like orange(fruit)?

Now that is a brilliant question. Because in my language, the orange color “portocaliu” comes from the orange fruit called “portocala”, so I see that many countries use the same naming scheme. I think it’s usually derived from the fruit’s name.

Next: What is that? Give me your most creative answer!

Answer: That is the number 42, which is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Next: What is the ultimate question?

Answer: “are we all part of a collective dream?”

Next: What is life?

Answer: Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Next: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck? Assuming a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Can adamantium cut through vibranium?
doubtful

Google confirms it can :wink:

Next: (based on @teatimejess) What does Chuck Norris eat? :smiley:

Yep! It can, :smiley:
You need to find out Captain America’s origin on Comic for the answer, MCU does not reveal everything.

Answer: He eats soup with a fork.
Next: If you go on a train traveling at the speed of light and you start to run inside, are you surpassing the speed of light?

Answer: one would probably not be able to walk a single step on a train traveling at the speed of light but again who knows?
Next: why noses run and feet smell?

Because a nose doesn’t smell (unless you put some smelly cream on it), and feet don’t run (unless the bionic prosthetic feet start malfunctioning)

Next: Would you rather have legs long as your fingers? Or fingers as long as your legs? :smiley:

[@isaiah419 I can actually eat all the sauce with a fork, and I hate to do it with a spoon]

I would rather have legs as long as my fingers because then I won’t have to answer the second half of your question!

Next: How long can a human run on water?

This long:

Next: Isn’t Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?