[GAME] What are 5 useless facts about you? 👁️ 🎣

woofy31

Here’s a facts game I’ve stumbled across and thought it’d be interesting to know more about each other.

Simply tell us 5 useless things about yourself, that’s it! (just make sure to stay in line with the Forum TOS)

Starting with me:

1. I get goosebumps every time I see or touch flour (I can never become a cook :man_cook: )

2. I cannot get over my fear of dark and thus sleep with a lamp on ever since I was a child;

3. when I scratch my temples, my eyebrows move randomly all by themselves; 🤨

4. I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t smoke and I hate coffee; I mean, who cares? 👀

5. I like doing repetitive tasks like a :robot:, it calms me and gives me time to hang out & chat with my brain.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting game. 🙂

1. I don’t drink alcohol, coffee or smoke (too :))
  2. I hardly concetrate on one thing for more than 15 minutes.
  3. I love sailing.
  4. My radio in my bedroom is always on and playing, when I’m there, when I’m not and when I’m sleeping.
  5. When I go out with friends and they drink coffee or alcohol, I always dring cacao 😃

Interesting game. 🙂

3. I love sailing.
  4. My radio in my bedroom is always on and playing, when I’m there, when I’m not and when I’m sleeping.
  5. When I go out with friends and they drink coffee or alcohol, I always dring cacao 😃

and when I’m sleeping.

😱

When I go out with friends and they drink coffee or alcohol, I always dring cacao 😃

Sounds just like me - welcome to the cocoa club! 😃

Guest the_possumist

Interesting game. 🙂

3. I love sailing.

@woofy31 What is it about the flour? I’m so intrigued :thinking:

I always dring cacao

Nice! 👍

As for me:

1. In high school, my homeroom classmates thought I was an exchange student because I don’t have much of a local accent.
  2. I eat trail-mix and snack-mixes in general one component at a time starting with my least favorite.
  3. People in animal costumes terrify me. (e.g. Mascots, the Easter Bunny at the mall. I would die at furry convention.)
  4. I can’t whistle.
  5. Return of the Jedi is my favorite.

Guest jenihiggs
  1. I used to volunteer for hospice sitting vigils. I was one of the few volunteers comfortable sitting with actively dying patients until the end.

2. Definitely related to fact number one-I detest nursing homes and my greatest fear is dying in one.

3. I have generalized anxiety disorder, so I have a lot of weird fears and constant hypochondria.

4. I really REALLY love writing. If I’m not writing for clients, I’m working on my own fiction.

5. I’m obsessed with the South African rap/rave group Die Antwoord. I love everything about them and know all the Afrikaans swears thanks to them. Most of my Fiverr gigs are written with “Cookie Thumper” or anything from the SOS or Tension album playing in the background.

Guest jenihiggs

I always dring cacao

Nice! 👍

As for me:

1. In high school, my homeroom classmates thought I was an exchange student because I don’t have much of a local accent.
  2. I eat trail-mix and snack-mixes in general one component at a time starting with my least favorite.
  3. People in animal costumes terrify me. (e.g. Mascots, the Easter Bunny at the mall. I would die at furry convention.)
  4. I can’t whistle.

Mascots freak me out too! I don’t like anything where you can’t see a person’s face. I have to assume this is a common fear, because masks are a huge visual component of horror movies.

I always dring cacao

Nice! 👍

As for me:

4. I can’t whistle.

Heck if I know 😅 I just can’t stand the look and feel of it - it’s like scratching chalk on a blackboard 😬 brrr…

I’m obsessed with the South African rap/rave group Die Antwoord

Phew, I thought I was weird for loving them 👀 turns out I’m not the only one 😃

Guest jenihiggs

Heck if I know 😅 I just can’t stand the look and feel of it - it’s like scratching chalk on a blackboard 😬 brrr…

I’m obsessed with the South African rap/rave group Die Antwoord

Phew, I thought I was weird for loving them 👀 turns out I’m not the only one 😃

You like Die Antwoord! XD That’s exciting. Most people I talk to don’t know who they are 🙂

You like Die Antwoord! XD That’s exciting. Most people I talk to don’t know who they are 🙂

Most people I talk to don’t know who they are 🙂

I think they’re freaky 👀

[Note: that’s part of the lyrics of one of their songs, I wasn’t actually telling that people are freaky lol]

Guest jenihiggs

Most people I talk to don’t know who they are 🙂

I think they’re freaky 👀

[Note: that’s part of the lyrics of one of their songs, I wasn’t actually telling that people are freaky lol]

And you like them a lot? 😃 lol

What’s your favorite song of theirs?

Mine is definitely cookie thumper. Yolandi Visser has such a fast rap flow in that one. I love rap that is really fast. Like I can’t get into any old school rap, because I just love the speed of contemporary rap. Like all the words clipping together so fast you can hardly say them all at once. I love that!

Also, all of the Afrikaans in Cookie Thumper is fun 😛

And you like them a lot? 😃 lol

Mine is definitely cookie thumper. Yolandi Visser has such a fast rap flow in that one. I love rap that is really fast. Like I can’t get into any old school rap, because I just love the speed of contemporary rap. Like all the words clipping together so fast you can hardly say them all at once. I love that!

Also, all of the Afrikaans in Cookie Thumper is fun 😛

Ugly Boy is by far the best IMO!

1. I love to cook. I can cook anything in an electric pressure cooker.
  2. My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails. It doesn’t bother me. (Not on Fiverr.)
  3. Today I am working on Fiverr in a bus on tour with Libby Liberty. I provide audio and video tech for the show.
  4. I love banana laffy taffy.
  5. I am super emotional and I cry during Hallmark. commercials.

thetaplus_20170829195636001.thumb.jpg.1b775ea6f237f487581d1a2d9ce9e63c.jpg

16797620_1252534021481955_3335511634415637386_o.thumb.jpg.eb5f55f844c88d9b78f8d6585ed371c3.jpg

Guest jenihiggs

Ugly Boy is by far the best IMO!

Oh that’s a good one 🙂 Yolandi manages to be both creepy and adorable in the video.

Evil Boy is really good too. I like that one because it’s about a real issue (which to be fair…a lot of their songs are not 😛 lol). From what I understand they were speaking out against some tribal practices that were harmful to the boys that were made to participate.

Guest jenihiggs
  2. My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails. It doesn’t bother me. (Not on Fiverr.)
  3. Today I am working on Fiverr in a bus on tour with Libby Liberty. I provide audio and video tech for the show.

That sounds like a fun job! I hope you have fun on your tour/work 🙂

Yay! A chance to bore everyone. . . 😊

1. My first name translated from Hebrew means ‘Dew.’ Last name means ‘Cedar (tree).’

2. I’m the opposite of superstitious but did have only one superstition, and it was just for a very specific situation. I tore out the last page of War & Peace because of it.

3. My cat’s birthday is next month and I’m super excited about it!

4. My body can never figure out how it feels–in the winter both the heater and fan are always on me at the same time.

5. My super hero talent is getting myself out of any bureaucratic problem over the phone.

Awesome - what’s Libby Liberty? [A bunch of school kids?]

Interesting game. 🙂

3. I love sailing.

I hardly concetrate on one thing for more than 15 minutes.

Tell me about it! 😑 [Right, I’m gonna make a monumental effort and work for the next 4 hours without getting distracted. Bye folks!]

I am super emotional and I cry during Hallmark. commercials.

😂

I love it! ❤️

I love banana laffy taffy.

banana taffy I get. What’s ‘laffy?’ Is it a humorous taffy?

My inbox always has at least 11,000 unread emails.

I know you said it doesn’t bother you, but wouldn’t you like to hire a virtual assistant to search for something interesting in there? Maybe someone found you on a genealogy site and turns out you have a billionaire 5th cousin. Or better yet one that works at the banana laffy maffy gaffy jaffy taffy factory.

But why doesn’t it bother you? I’m so curious now.

Here’s a facts game I’ve stumbled across and thought it’d be interesting to know more about each other.

Simply tell us 5 useless things about yourself, that’s it! (just make sure to stay in line with the Forum TOS)

Starting with me:

1. I get goosebumps every time I see or touch flour (I can never become a cook :man_cook: )

2. I cannot get over my fear of dark and thus sleep with a lamp on ever since I was a child;

3. when I scratch my temples, my eyebrows move randomly all by themselves; 🤨

4. I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t smoke and I hate coffee; I mean, who cares? 👀

5. I like doing repetitive tasks like a :robot:, it calms me and gives me time to hang out & chat with my brain.

when I scratch my temples, my eyebrows move randomly all by themselves;

My cat does the same thing when I scratch her temples. Maybe you’re part feline.

when I scratch my temples, my eyebrows move randomly all by themselves;

My cat does the same thing when I scratch her temples. Maybe you’re part feline.

:rofl: that’d be a nightmare as I’m a dog person :rofl:

In my teens (14/15/16), I spent most of my summers in character costumes - Barney the Dinosaur, a big teddy etc - as a promo for a kids club thing.

My secret to getting all dogs to love me is to give them paw massages - it has never failed. In between the nails, paw pads etc - they love it - cats not so much.

Back when I imported/retailed bathrooms and tiles, I always introduced myself with “Hi, I’m Eoin. I sell toilets. What do you do?”

Being involved in particularly hot topics on the forum has caused me to deliver an order late more than once

I am an Irishman who does not really like Guinness but when with clients, I will pretend to like it.

Archived