Fiverr Forum

G'day folks! Hope yall are doing well!

Hey there! Let me introduce myself.

My name is Mickey Gijzen. I am a college student dreaming of having a job which allows me to do what I really want to do. Fortunately for me, I stumbled across Fiverr. I am hoping I can do good for the people who put their trust and money in me. It is my purpose to help the buyer reach his/her goal; I’ll be more than happy to do so.

Right now I have 1 gig on, but I am already thinking about another gig or 2 to create with it.

I can do maths and physics, a little bit of coding and working with the Arduino. I can do some planning (traveling wise at most), and I can play the drums. In my spare time, I play some video games.

This concludes my introduction. If there are questions left unanswered, feel free to ask.

Have a good day, take care!

What is it you really want to do?

Right now, we have a class called “Security” and we’re learning how to do SQL-injection, path traversal, just to name a few. My dreamjob would be working in a high-end company at the IT-security section.

Hello Mickey,
My husband is a :drum: er too!

Just remember it is against the Fiverr TRS to create a gig that offers to do homework for students. Do not even mention the “h” word nor the word academic.
Best of luck and welcome.

Ummmm what an explanation! Wawa genius guy😱 Know everything!!!

What I thought I could do, is create a gig in which I’ll be explaining any maths or physics subject they (the buyer) has trouble with.

Just make sure it says tutor or help and note you DO NOT do homework.

Thank you very much sir! I can do that for sure!

You are welcome, Mame. :wink: