G'day folks! Hope yall are doing well!

mickwellington

Hey there! Let me introduce myself.

My name is Mickey Gijzen. I am a college student dreaming of having a job which allows me to do what I really want to do. Fortunately for me, I stumbled across Fiverr. I am hoping I can do good for the people who put their trust and money in me. It is my purpose to help the buyer reach his/her goal; I’ll be more than happy to do so.

Right now I have 1 gig on, but I am already thinking about another gig or 2 to create with it.

I can do maths and physics, a little bit of coding and working with the Arduino. I can do some planning (traveling wise at most), and I can play the drums. In my spare time, I play some video games.

This concludes my introduction. If there are questions left unanswered, feel free to ask.

Have a good day, take care!

My name is Mickey Gijzen. I am a college student dreaming of having a job which allows me to do what I really want to do. Fortunately for me, I stumbled across Fiverr. I am hoping I can do good for the people who put their trust and money in me. It is my purpose to help the buyer reach his/her goal; I’ll be more than happy to do so.

Right now I have 1 gig on, but I am already thinking about another gig or 2 to create with it.

I can do maths and physics, a little bit of coding and working with the Arduino. I can do some planning (traveling wise at most), and I can play the drums. In my spare time, I play some video games.

This concludes my introduction. If there are questions left unanswered, feel free to ask.

I am a college student dreaming of having a job which allows me to do what I really want to do

What is it you really want to do?

I am a college student dreaming of having a job which allows me to do what I really want to do

What is it you really want to do?

Right now, we have a class called “Security” and we’re learning how to do SQL-injection, path traversal, just to name a few. My dreamjob would be working in a high-end company at the IT-security section.

Hello Mickey,

My husband is a :drum: er too!

I can do maths and physics,

Just remember it is against the Fiverr TRS to create a gig that offers to do homework for students. Do not even mention the “h” word nor the word academic.

Best of luck and welcome.

Hello Mickey,

My husband is a :drum: er too!

I can do maths and physics,

Just remember it is against the Fiverr TRS to create a gig that offers to do homework for students. Do not even mention the “h” word nor the word academic.

Best of luck and welcome.

What I thought I could do, is create a gig in which I’ll be explaining any maths or physics subject they (the buyer) has trouble with.

Archived