G'day folks, I'm new in town

jmsutton

Starting my first freelance experience here on fiverr. I’ve been studying illustration and digital art for 5 years and have now decided is a good time to start commissions. If all goes well I’ll be a billionaire by tomorrow 😛

Starting my first freelance experience here on fiverr. I’ve been studying illustration and digital art for 5 years and have now decided is a good time to start commissions. If all goes well I’ll be a billionaire by tomorrow 😛

Good afternoon, I’m new on here as well, and have had problems getting through to a logo designer. Let’s see if this work.

Im starting a company called Phuket Island Hopping and need a logo. Can you help ?

Good afternoon, I’m new on here as well, and have had problems getting through to a logo designer. Let’s see if this work.

Im starting a company called Phuket Island Hopping and need a logo. Can you help ?

need a logo. Can you help ?

You need to search for a logo designer on the main Fiverr site or post a buyer request.

The forum isn’t really used for matching buyers and sellers. 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr…

If all goes well I’ll be a billionaire by tomorrow

Yes, you would most definitely become a billionaire tomorrow

Archived