General TOS because of having more than 7 gigs where i got only exact 7 gigs

datascienceai

Issue: General TOS Violations

Hi datascienceai,
A recent action you took violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you read and follow the Terms of Service.

This is your second reminder. Therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.
Note: If you have more than 7 Gigs, your newest Gigs will be paused automatically in order to meet the current account limitation of 7 Gigs. You can always manage your Gigs and decide which ones to pause and activate, over at your Seller profile.

If you continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be blocked.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at https://support.fiverr.com

Thanks!
The Fiverr team

You can simply see the number of gigs in my profile. Than what is this for?

Guest merciavideo

Issue: General TOS Violations

Hi datascienceai,

A recent action you took violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service. To create a fair and respectable marketplace, we ask that you read and follow the .

This is your second reminder. Therefore you are not eligible to achieve a level one seller badge for the next 30 days.

Note: If you have more than 7 Gigs, your newest Gigs will be paused automatically in order to meet the current account limitation of 7 Gigs. You can always manage your Gigs and decide which ones to pause and activate, over at your Seller profile.

If you continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be blocked.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at

Thanks!

The Fiverr team

You can simply see the number of gigs in my profile. Than what is this for?

the current account limitation of 7 Gigs.

They’re just saying that as your account level’s been reduced you can only have 7 gigs.

The reason for your warning was not for having more than 7 gigs, it must have been something else?

Added - I’m guessing it might be issues because of this gig or something else?

I Will Create Automated Movies Website With 30k Plus Movies

@datascienceai - you’ve changed your profile pic on the main site - if you logout and log back in to the forum,it’ll change here as well. 🙂

Try putting a shirt on. I don’t know for sure if that’s it but it’s not ok to be shirtless here.

There might be some other reason you are getting warnings but we have no way of knowing.

#Blushing btw That’s the only place where am actually living in; do you know a better place to be shirtless there?

#Blushing btw That’s the only place where am actually living in; do you know a better place to be shirtless there?

Buyers on Fiverr are looking to buy from a professional and appearing shirtless does not come across as a professional image.

I can assure you that this will have cost you sales.

If you want to make money on Fiverr you need to project a professional image and abide by the Terms of Service.

Try putting a shirt on. I don’t know for sure if that’s it but it’s not ok to be shirtless here.

There might be some other reason you are getting warnings but we have no way of knowing.

I told him about this the other day. He will get it in the end. He should have enough material to make a shirt with all the flags his gotten lol

On 9/29/2018 at 5:36 PM, steve_maxell said:

I told him about this the other day. He will get it in the end. He should have enough material to make a shirt with all the flags his gotten lol

You are funny, you seriously think it’s because of me being shirtless?

Well, i don’t think so.

On 9/29/2018 at 5:38 PM, misscrystal said:

Why is it so important for you to be shirtless?

i would have change my DP, but i like the way you point this out every time. 😊

On 9/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Buyers on Fiverr are looking to buy from a professional and appearing shirtless does not come across as a professional image.

I can assure you that this will have cost you sales.

If you want to make money on Fiverr you need to project a professional image and abide by the Terms of Service.

Btw i made my biggest sale right after i got a flag, Got $365 for 4 orders just today. Don’t limit fiver’s productivity around the stuff that you don’t like personally.

I’m just joking datascienceai, People on here are way too uptight on here some times.

They fear the slightest drop in the Matrix 😉

I don’t take myself to seriously.

Exactly, and what to be fear on when you are making yourself a living without being a 9 to 5 slave; and this is why we selected a freelance career so that we can enjoy our life the way it fascinates us.

#Respect for all freelancers out there. #CHEERS 😇

On 9/29/2018 at 10:29 PM, misscrystal said:

Do you plan to leave everything the same?

Meanwhile? Don’t say me that you are serious in this regards, you mean seriously?

I din’t expected this from you. You mean, they flagged me just because of my gorgeous looks 😊

Than i would love to be flagged once more :rofl:

Being a freelancer to me it’s not just money; I don’t code to live, I live to code. SIMPLY

On 9/29/2018 at 10:33 PM, psychicbunny said:

Dude just wear a shirt and you’ll most likely stop getting flagged problem solved lol

Hahahaha, if they prefer my appearance on my skills than they are just awesome BUNNY 😋

Meanwhile? Don’t say me that you are serious in this regards, you mean seriously?

I din’t expected this from you. You mean, they flagged me just because of my gorgeous looks 😊

Than i would love to be flagged once more :rofl:

Being a freelancer to me it’s not just money; I don’t code to live, I live to code. SIMPLY

You mean, they flagged me just because of my gorgeous look

I love that…your joke man

@esthernyambura what you think mate, do i really have to wear a shirt to get rid of un expected flags?

@esthernyambura what you think mate, do i really have to wear a shirt to get rid of un expected flags?

I really don’t see the problem with you not wearing a shirt. However, it seems that other people do and may feel passionate enough about it to report you. In this case, you would be best changing your profile picture.

Also, you might want to remember that you have had 2 warnings. A third will result in your account being closed. If this happens, you will lose all your gigs and be unable to withdraw any remaining funds for 90-days.

These warnings never come off accounts. In this case, you may want to consider withdrawing any cleared funds asap and taking your business elsewhere. Maybe, somewhere are bit more hairy chest friendly :).

If you choose to stay, put a shirt on and emphasize your beard in your profile pic. It has been statistically proven that bearded sellers get benefit from more search exposure. - Kind of.

On 10/2/2018 at 6:13 PM, esthernyambura said:

I also don’t see the problem with you not wearing a shirt. You will have to wear it now to avoid the third unexpected flags

I changed my image not because i fear for having a FLAG; indeed it’s for @misscrystal 😊

On 10/2/2018 at 6:15 PM, cyaxrex said:

If you choose to stay, put a shirt on and emphasize your beard in your profile pic. It has been statistically proven that bearded sellers get benefit from more search exposure. - Kind of.

Nailed it. 😂

It has been statistically proven that bearded sellers get benefit from more search exposure. - Kind of.

Nailed it. 😂

If you really want to go shirtless, you could grow an incredibly long beard and wear it around you. No one would flag you because of being uncovered. Meanwhile, you could experience unprecedented bearded Fiverr business exposure.

Maybe you could make this a challenge for yourself going forward…

On 10/2/2018 at 6:20 PM, cyaxrex said:

you could grow an incredibly long beard and wear it around you.

hahhahahaha you mean seriously, i can’t stop laughing.

On 10/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, cyaxrex said:

Maybe you could make this a challenge for yourself going forward…

Well, thanks for the suggestion, indeed i got way better challenges for a way forward in my industry.

Archived