Fiverr Forum

Generally within how many days a new seller got a order

Generally within how many days a new seller got a order

What exactly do you want to converse about, Fiverr looking like Saudi Arabia like your title says, or like the United States (of America?) like your post text says? Or did you mean the United Arab Emirates with that?

Whichever it is, though, I don’t think Fiverr looks like either Saudi Arabia nor any other country. To me, it looks like a global gig economy platform with a low entry barrier that offers chances for service providers and service customers from around the world to connect and work together, which many smart people take advantage of - most in a good, some in a not so good meaning of the word.

I didnt mean any harsh meaning it was only about the forum (Be positive) i was just checking forum i saw most of the people from In,Ba,& pak thats it :slight_smile:

yes you are 100% right about

To me, it looks like a global gig economy platform with a low entry barrier that offers chances for service providers and service customers from around the world to connect and work together, which many smart people take advantage of - most in a good

Yes, I read your post and I am positive, I have a very positive view of Fiverr, was just taking part in your discussion with my opinion which is that Fiverr looks like a great global and inclusive place.

I think it’s exactly one of the great things with Fiverr that it does give everyone the same opportunity and doesn’t automatically exclude many people who might not be able to afford for instance a high monthly subscription to be able to post gigs, or need to buy points to be able to bid on jobs or anything like that.

The “some in a not so good meaning of the words” was just regarding scammers and abusive people, both among sellers and buyers, among all nations.

The PR department couldn’t have put it better. You should think about offering your services. :slight_smile:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I guess that’s possible in some categories, I can’t say I’ve really noticed or paid much attention to it, neither as a seller nor as a buyer. For things I buy myself on Fiverr, it doesn’t matter from where a seller is, as I don’t buy language-related gigs, I don’t even know from where most of the sellers I bought from are from, it’s not one of the criteria I pay attention to when looking for a gig.

It would be interesting and fun to have stats of how many sellers per country, though, like we do have our maps in analytics, where we can see our “world domination”, there could be a global map where Fiverr would publish the seller/buyer numbers per country.

Thanks :slight_smile: but I prefer using my skills for wordsmithing in my actual work and in casual conversation, one thing I never wanted to be when I grow up was “a PR person”. Of course, since I work via the internet mainly, I do have to be one, to an extent.