German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Moroccan, Italian, Canadian but no English or Irish Cuisine

gina_riley2

I’ve eaten in Germany, China, Japan, France, Morroco, Canada and today in Italy. My 1st time trying French food. I’m sure I did it all wrong - I bet there were few snickers! 🙂 Very good and very expensive.

There is an Irish Restaurant that’s said to have better Fish & Chips than England. Oh well, I won’t get to find out, as I’m leaving tomorrow.

It was fun while it lasted. Where to next? ** Sigh **

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indian food is really good but a little spicy. It’s worth giving a try.

Romanian food and drinks are addictively dangerous. There’s a 50-50 chance you won’t survive the day without a liver or gallbladder transplant if you’re not used to them 😃

Do you travel by private jet?
Today Italy AND French AND not time for Irish because you’re leaving again?
Huh? Just what are you doing? 🙂

First time eating proper French cuisine (menu was in French only) was … weird.
I was a kid and even that didn’t earn me the waiter’s pardon when I picked the truffels out of my pancake 😃

I do like spicy food. I guess it’s the Asian in me. Although, there are some folks who say they are from Asia but with pretty darn sensitive tummy.

I’ve never had Indian or Romanian.

So , is Indian food salty @zeeshan_tirmizi?

. . . And, what do you mean by dangerous @woofy31? If you mean by spicy, I’m sure I can manage.

@idostuff74: Why yes, yes I do. 🙂

I do like spicy food. I guess it’s the Asian in me. Although, there are some folks who say they are from Asia but with pretty darn sensitive tummy.

. . . And, what do you mean by dangerous @woofy31? If you mean by spicy, I’m sure I can manage.

It’s probably spicy. You’ll get lost in the deliciousness of hundreds of spices.

Nope, not spicy. Romanian food is super-fat (like out-of-this-world fat), greasy, oily, slimy, you name it! And almost everything looks brown if you squint your eyes. The drinks are similar or stronger than Russian drinks; if you’re lucky, you’ll only get IBS (many have IBS around here lol); if not, your liver or gallbladder will fail 😛

It’s probably spicy. You’ll get lost in the deliciousness of hundreds of spices.

I had a certain Beef Vindaloo once. The kind of dish where the waiter asks whether you’re sure about it.

After about 2/3rds of it, my body just couldn’t take it anymore but my tastebuds were crying a river about me stopping to eat.

Nope, not spicy. Romanian food is super-fat (like out-of-this-world fat), greasy, oily, slimy, you name it! And almost everything looks brown if you squint your eyes. The drinks are similar or stronger than Russian drinks; if you’re lucky, you’ll only get IBS (many have IBS around here lol); if not, your liver or gallbladder will fail 😛

Nope not everything is brown. You might wanna google Idli, dosa, butter chicken, tandoori chicken, vada paw, paaw bhaji, dhokla, khaman, faafda, paratha, sev khamni, sev puri, biryani etc.

Nope not everything is brown. You might wanna google Idli, dosa, butter chicken, tandoori chicken, vada paw, paaw bhaji, dhokla, khaman, faafda, paratha, sev khamni, sev puri, biryani etc.

LOL, I was talking about my country’s food (Romanian food), not Indian food. I don’t recognize any of the names you mentioned, it’s foreign to me 😛

@thecreativeguys: I’ll have say no, since I have never heard if Poutine.

@zeeshan_tirmizi: I wonder how authentic Indian cuisine is in US? Some foreign foods have been Americanized so unless you know what it taste like, you don’t know how it taste like. 😁

@wuerz123: Going to Italy today. I’ll check that on the menu. Thanks. 😀

@woofy31: Sounds like American food. I was in foreign land for a whole once and when my plane landed on US soil, first thing I went searching for was greasy, oily, slimy cheeseburger & fries. 💖

Don’t really care about the authenticity 😜 But this:

It’s probably spicy. You’ll get lost in the deliciousness of hundreds of spices

Yes! It was spicy as f*ck. I swear, my vision had some weird colour gradient to it when we left the restaurant. But, man, was it an awesome explosion of flavours!

Archived