GET 30,000 TARGETED Adsense safe Traffics 1000 to 1,500 Daily for One Month for $5

Total 30,000 safe visitors for only $5

We have some of website traff!cs generating and I’m on fiverr since over 3 years ago being deliver a traffic service. Therefore I guarantee you an average of 1,000-1,500 visitors per days And the TOTAL MUST BE 30,000 for complete 1 months.

Follow the link below:

https://www.fiverr.com/tolubra2/send-30-000-targeted-adsense-safe-traffics-1000-to-1-500-daily-for-one-month

Are you still Think Twice OR Double thinking?

Fear Not!

Give me a trier, Send me your website PLUS your Targeted Country and I will drive an average of 100 - 150 VISITORS into your website for complete 3 days “FREE OF CHARGE” so as to confirm that the TRAFFI I’m deliver is a Real Human and Targeted One.

For any question feel free to Contact Me .

You can choose the trafficCC sources

1. Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
  2. Direct visitorsss by any other trafficss site

Real visitors with unique IP will be driven to your website. No bots. The best quality for website traff!cC.

1,000 to 1,500 guaranteed daily visits, total 30,000 visitors.

Follow the link below:

https://www.fiverr.com/tolubra2/send-30-000-targeted-adsense-safe-traffics-1000-to-1-500-daily-for-one-month

✓100% Adsense SAFE

✓Improved Alexa Ranking

✓TARGETED COUNTRY: USA, CANADA+NOTHER

✓Custom tracking Link will be provided

Give me a trier, Send me your website PLUS your Targeted Country and I will drive an average of 100 - 150 VISITORS into your website for complete 3 days “FREE OF CHARGE” so as to confirm that the TRAFFI I’m deliver is a Real Human and Targeted One.

For any question feel free to Contact Me .

Self promotion in the Tips section is seen as SPAM. Please edit your post by moving it in the My Fiverr Gigs. Take a moment to read the Do’s and Dont’s of this forum, and don’t repeatedly post the same messages. Try to keep this forum clean.

I should state I’m not interested in your gig firstly.

I would just like to point out my thoughts and opinion on these so called real traffic gigs for $5. Okay so to start, let’s say, you get 10 orders for your gig right now, let’s do the maths…

10 orders = 300,000 visitors in total.

Now, let’s make it interesting!

If you had the ability to pull in 300,000 unique visitors per month then surely you would be sending them to your website? Think of all the affiliate commissions and adsense earnings, it would be a lot more than you could ever make from a $5 gig.

Which leads me to believe that it is not and will never be real human traffic. I could make my point further but I’m guessing people order these gigs.