Get a free video for your gig!

videographer

Hi, sellers!

Whassup? I am videographer joined fiverr a few days ago. Now after reading some of the tips from blog.fiverr.com and forum.fiverr.com I am thinking to promote my gig online. But as I don’t have any budget online I am going to use my work instead of money to fund the promotion. So here is what I offer. I will create a video describing your gig on fiverr. Are you wondering why you would need a video? Well video is “the thing” for you that can boost your gig up much and much higher. You will see an instant boost on your gig’s traffic after you add a video. And a video can increase the ratio of SPI(Sells per Impression). You can research it online to know about the importance of a video. In fiverr the demand and necessity of a video is much and much higher. And I am going to be the man who is going to create the video for you. If you want to purchase my gig you are most welcome here.

Check my gig out.

http://fiverr.com/videographer/create-this-intro-video-to-promote-your-servicegigbusinessyoutube-channel-etc-and-upload-it-to-youtubevimeo-and-rank-it-on-google-only

BUT IF YOU WANT THIS VIDEO FOR FREE than tweet it(my gig) on your twitter, share it on your facebook, pin it on pinterest, plusone it on google+ and collect my gig atleast on one of your collection. Send me a msg including your link and proofs. As soon as I get your msg I will start to create your video and deliver to you within 6 hours and I WILL ALSO COLLECT YOUR ALL GIGS.

Sounds good? Than try me out. Looking forward to a very long and fruitful fiverr partnership. Time to help each other. Remember mate, sharing is caring. Love y’all… 🙂

Hasta-la-vista

Guest soldierdollar

Helo videographer. Thanks for your nice job. Keep it up. Could you help with a video for my business plan gig?

Guest soldierdollar

Helo videographer. Thanks for your nice job. Keep it up. Could you help with a video for my business plan gig?

Reply to @kouklissa: Thank you very much! 🙂 And as a matter of fact I am enjoying this video creation. This is kind of hard for newbies to stand out with new gigs and no reputation when there are already millions of gigs here. I am just here experimenting a new way of helping to promote each other. It will help us to be someone here. And I’ll gladly do anything for you. As a mate… 🙂

Reply to @kouklissa: Thank you very much! 🙂 And as a matter of fact I am enjoying this video creation. This is kind of hard for newbies to stand out with new gigs and no reputation when there are already millions of gigs here. I am just here experimenting a new way of helping to promote each other. It will help us to be someone here. And I’ll gladly do anything for you. As a mate… 🙂

Archived