Fiverr Forum

Get A Tonne Of Subs And Views On Youtube!

Having trouble getting the subs and views you want on your YouTube channel?

First off, don’t give in to people offering you 1,000 or more views or subs for a small amount. Most of the time this will hurt your channel and can even get it banned.

But I will teach you how to organically receive views and subs!

Wouldn’t it be better to actually know how to get subs and views instead of buying them?

This way you can actually have a feeling of satisfaction every time you see your video or sub count go up significantly.

Why? Because you did that! You didn’t buy them, you simply learned how to bring in views and subs yourself!

This gig will teach you how:

• To make your channel “sticky” so that you turn first time viewers into subs.
  • Set up your channel in a professional manner that is easy to navigate around
  • To develop good YouTube habits and not bad ones
  • The secret to how to get views. It’s really simple, but it’s not what you think.
  • And so much more!

And I have a special offer for anyone that sees this thread! I’ll throw in one free $5 extra for the gig. When you buy the gig just tell me that you would like the free gig extra and let me know which one you want!

I’ll only be doing this for a limited time and only for people that see this thread!

Here is the gig link. Check it out! https://www.fiverr.com/simplysoccerpro/teach-you-how-to-get-10-000-youtube-views-fast?autoplay=true&funnel=29c38453-cb36-48e5-b8bc-186135393ecb